Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Yo, I'm with JKilla right now enjoying the breeze in High Point in Scottsdale... about 8 people in front of us.
laugh.gif

Bout to be a long night. haha

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

speaking on the shoes for just a moment, are they justafibably worth $215 quality wise? midsole seems shiney which may promote easy and earlier paint cracking much like other nike retros. Nike appears random in their usage of good materials as some $80 dollar retros have had the decent materials. is the price point in large part more to its limited supply than an actual superior product??

you can never underestimate a good leathered shoe so im just wondering what some people are getting for their money

ok well i got my size 13 and ill tell you this material wise the quality is actually top notch the leather used is very good to the point im mad at nike fornot using this type of leather on other stuff the suede around the toe that people keep sayin looks like elephant print is very buttery and by the way its apattern of a bunch of "Y" the inside cusioning is very good tons of cusion as for midsole its very good and i dont see it cracking but of course mypair is still deadstock but it seems very good only time will tell on that one the sole itself regardless of glowing in the dark is very thick and seems likeit would take alot of wear and tear to be worn down as for the strap its more of a look than anything buty the patent leather used on it is nice very shiny butnot stiff patent leather real flexible hope this helps you oh and quality wise the $215 aint a bad box price nike needs to put this kinda effort in other shoes

I said it because I'm sure there were NTers were in the line asking me questions .

So I just posted what I had on if anybody spotted me .

yo its raining like crazy right now in NYC just started like 10 minutes ago lol

got a 9.5 waiting, for those who already got em in hand, do they really run half to a size big? Cuz I'm 10.5

Originally Posted by menzinc

got a 9.5 waiting, for those who already got em in hand, do they really run half to a size big? Cuz I'm 10.5

i mean, i'm guessing yeah, out of everyone that's posted sizing feedback on here, only one dude said they run true to size, everyone else said .5 andwhole size big.

i talked to a guy at leaders who has 'em and said the same thing.

either way, they're soft leather, they're gonna give a lil' even if they end up a lil' small on ya.

personally, i usually rock 13's in most shoes, 12's in high top dunks, so i'm gunning for a size 12 in these...

Just got mine. Paid a bit over retail, but not too crazy (more than I expected). Better to pay more than stand in a line, in the rain, to not get them. Myspot had no line. No one was there to get them. I think only a select few knew they were getting them.

I agree with Vamo, the leather is nice. So soft and buttery. I don't see these creasing that easily because the leather is so soft. I don't thinkI've held anything by Nike with leather this nice.

Here's some pix:
c963506ce0c6482ed78c9e41193cfaaeae8b001.pjpg

f24356ebee36465edd909a061f724b4a77eef4a.pjpg

All my spots open at 10 abd 11, hopefully I can wake up early and cop a pair before work at 2

Originally Posted by lafayquinn

Just got mine. Paid a bit over retail, but not too crazy (more than I expected). Better to pay more than stand in a line, in the rain, to not get them. My spot had no line. No one was there to get them. I think only a select few knew they were getting them.

I agree with Vamo, the leather is nice. So soft and buttery. I don't see these creasing that easily because the leather is so soft. I don't think I've held anything by Nike with leather this nice.

Here's some pix:
c963506ce0c6482ed78c9e41193cfaaeae8b001.pjpg

f24356ebee36465edd909a061f724b4a77eef4a.pjpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i called the house of hoops here in chicago to check to see if any kobe's were in stock and a sales rep told me that a bunch of HYPEBEASTS were waitingwhen the store opened to get a ticket for these shoes when the store closes...from dawn to dusk these peeps are waiting to get these fugly *** shoes

If anyone can copp me a 9 or 9.5 pm me so we can work it out ill make it worth your time

Back
Top Bottom