Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Went to blends coasta mesa today. Sold out due to early list, no camping. Found this out after arriving there and talking with an employee. Fml

There are ppl there camped out right now. Dudes trying to deflect ppl.
ohwell.gif
wow
ohwell.gif

Has anyone brought anything from flight club online before? I ordered the yeezy's there and they want a copy of my id, and credit card front and back forverification and to eliminate credit card fraud...is this common? Holla at me!!

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

Originally Posted by AnJ55

josh sipos can suck it....
WORD!!! I hope he doesn't reply...that son of a B!tch!!!
mad.gif

*Update...Ehhh to late!
frown.gif
eyes.gif

he had to respond with 2 minutes until next person announced...had us all refreshing twitter
and I signed up for twitter just for this
smh.gif

Here's a bit of comic relief...

Customer : "you guy's getting the young jeezy's???"
Myself : "the what???"
Customer : "oh my bad I mean the air jeezy's???"

He was 100% dead serious...good luck to those who get them & to those that don't it's just shoes, you'll live to see another day...

nice kicks has a free giveaway also...I might have missed the deadline/drawing for that though...
site not even working for me
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by VAFinest24

Has anyone brought anything from flight club online before? I ordered the yeezy's there and they want a copy of my id, and credit card front and back for verification and to eliminate credit card fraud...is this common? Holla at me!!
They never did that to me before. They must have got beat by somebody.

The prices they charge sometimes, they deserve it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VAFinest24

Has anyone brought anything from flight club online before? I ordered the yeezy's there and they want a copy of my id, and credit card front and back for verification and to eliminate credit card fraud...is this common? Holla at me!!

I've ordered from there before, but nothing as expensive as the Yeezy's. So, no never had to go through that. For someone putting down that muchmoney on kicks, I'd want to verify them too. I had to pay cash for mine. Cash is King.

Originally Posted by piluchavez

Has anybody in Texas heard back from Motive 807 about the raffle?

as far as the motive raffle i've heard so many thing from.someone said they aren't releasing there pairs until 4.11.2009

Back
Top Bottom