Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

i talked to a lady at ndc and she said they were not going to have them at all and she didnt know any sites online that were going to carry them

i spoke to a nike rep everyday this week and they confirmed the same so dont waist your precious hours of sleep!

cali roots but they sold out in minutes i really dont think any spot is going to have enough to release any pairs online!

wow nike.com went quick got my 12s instantly
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by agold1002

does anything no anything about the burn rubber releases in detriot??
Releasing tomorrow at 10 or 11. Not sure on the line though
yeah 10am....when I left work they had 8 people in line and 14 pairs to sell........only $250...!!!

Anyone know what's going on at NYC spots? Particularly HOH, Footlocker 34th, Footaction 34th, Training Camp?

And is West147 even getting them? Anyone know how much they're charging?

Originally Posted by maxcredit

i talked to a lady at ndc and she said they were not going to have them at all and she didnt know any sites online that were going to carry them

Originally Posted by maxcredit

Nike.com did not release them, so im not sure how you got them there....

Nike customer service reps don't know sh*t. More than a few times they've told me that ndc won't get them or there won't be restocks and therewere. I believe it's possible or he's lying for no reason.

Im at 34th right now. This sucks. Im not making the money I wanted 2 make but at least im getting homes for a few shoes.

^^ for the amount of posts you were putting up will_riv i thought you had a bunch of pairs on lock already, "i run 34th", what happened man? (nottrying to be a wise @ss, im really wondering if things got way crazy your way)

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Anyone know what's going on at NYC spots? Particularly HOH, Footlocker 34th, Footaction 34th, Training Camp?

And is West147 even getting them? Anyone know how much they're charging?

west147 is gone preorders
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Im at 34th right now. This sucks. Im not making the money I wanted 2 make but at least im getting homes for a few shoes.

do all pairs appear to be accounted for? how many heads are on line?

if i cant just walk in and out in the morning with these, its not worth it

Originally Posted by DublBagn

yeah 10am....when I left work they had 8 people in line and 14 pairs to sell........only $250...!!!

wow i actually might have a chance.....im here for the final four but what kind of neighborhood is it in??

Originally Posted by DublBagn

wow i actually might have a chance.....im here for the final four but what kind of neighborhood is it in??
the super burbs!!! you will only have to worry about drunk white dudes asking you what you are in line for.......go there now because people havebeen calling all day.....

anybody know how millenium shoes is??? i get off at 2am and was just wondering if it is even worth thetrip?

Back
Top Bottom