Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Called a few stores in NYC the 2tz's a couple qs stores and niketown. The answers are all the same.Either they don't know the release date or ifthey're even gettin them.

we got a week 1/2 left i believe ..and not that many people no anything..whats the damn deal??????can somebody just come striaght forward and tell us what wewant to hear.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Don't see this posted so I thought I'd let you guys know the air yeezy's have hit Ebay and there a size 9 !!!!!

So if you wanna get them early here's the item number : 270363899374

There is bidding on the auction but also there is a $ 1500 buy it now ! We all knew resell would be a big price

Ps- sorry I could copy and paste link my iPhone won't let me copy and paste
Are you @#@*#$% KIDDING me? There is no justice in this world. Why do I have to get r_ped to get a decent pair of shoes?

This is just the beginning.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Don't see this posted so I thought I'd let you guys know the air yeezy's have hit Ebay and there a size 9 !!!!!

So if you wanna get them early here's the item number : 270363899374

There is bidding on the auction but also there is a $ 1500 buy it now ! We all knew resell would be a big price

Ps- sorry I could copy and paste link my iPhone won't let me copy and paste
Are you @#@*#$% KIDDING me? There is no justice in this world. Why do I have to get r_ped to get a decent pair of shoes?

This is just the beginning.
agreed
tired.gif

they say on ISS that nobody in houston is getting them. they said the closest place to get them in TX is Atlanta!
i don't know how much truth there is to that, but that's what i read.

if anyone knows something different, please share the info!

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

they say on ISS that nobody in houston is getting them. they said the closest place to get them in TX is Atlanta!
i don't know how much truth there is to that, but that's what i read.

if anyone knows something different, please share the info!

I really hope this is not true.

from iss:

BWOODBALLA wrote:
no yeezys the closest place to cop is atlanta.............

shaikhnbake10 wrote:
is that confirmed???

http://Basik's ArtAdvocate wrote:
Yes it's confirmed I talked to out Nike rep and that's the info he gave us

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

from iss:

BWOODBALLA wrote:
no yeezys the closest place to cop is atlanta.............

shaikhnbake10 wrote:
is that confirmed???

BWOODBALLA wrote:
Yes it's confirmed I talked to out Nike rep and that's the info he gave us
We always get screwed with these type of releases!!
roll.gif
We arethe 4th largest city in America in we don't even have a Nike Town!! Haha.. Houston (In this case) FTL
laugh.gif

nike reps. be lieng nowadays!!!!!!!...they lied about the 1/2 cents now dropping on ndc..few months later they dropped..there for up BS.

I know reps lie sometimes. I'm still hoping that at least one or two spots get them in Houston.
I was just reporting what I had read on ISS.

Back
Top Bottom