Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by enrique23

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is that the black pair?
Na Grey pair. Picture taken in dark obviously to illuminate them.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

can someone help me out with a 10??...please...i stay in dallas, i they aint dropping here...idk why nike never drops good shi.t here.
If I can get these NJ accounts together instead of traveling to NYC.... I got you.
thanks bro...just scream at me

anyone wanna help me with a size 13? lookin for some help in return from all the people i helped with purp foams lol

Originally Posted by sugaray

e6e16846ace15417debcdf36e802f4f2b37c04c3.pjpg
these shoes are hot! but not worth no damn 1100 bucks
sick.gif
I dont believe in this auction... i think dude had homies or somethin bid them up that high to create some hype... i see a pair right now with afew minutes left.. starting at 700.00 with no bids..

Can't believe Chicago n Detroit only.... Size 8.5 or 9 wanted lol. As a fan of the shoe I'm on the hunt.

Originally Posted by sugaray

these shoes are hot! but not worth no damn 1100 bucks
sick.gif
That's probably why they only fetch $300 or so after RD.
Just like any other "limited" release, add $50-$100 to the retail and you can cop, easily.
glasses.gif

Anybody who holds me down on a 8.5-9... I got the connect on LRG frogmen... $600.00 value for $215... even swap.

[h3]for all those asking in nyc
[/h3][h3]Premium Goods [/h3][h3](718) 369-7477
[/h3]
347 5th Ave
Brooklyn, NY

supposedly SAT.

Alife also has a list going on, $500 a pop, some spots told me less than 14 pair available.

Just filmed the Wale concert last Friday and Wale had them joints on and was stuntin the whole entire show. Every time he called out to crowd and ask if theyhad any request everyone was like "Let me get them Yeezys!"....Imma post picks up later after I convert the image into a jpeg.

Back
Top Bottom