Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by arff23

I believe I said they were pointless..Have fun believing they were fake...

see something fishy?

No..Considering they looked just like that... I KNOW shoes, and KNOW fakes... I too couldn't believe my eyes... Like I said the pics are pointless...Youcan't even tell the proper shape because of the light and blur... I don't blame you guys for thinking they are fake, but I'm just letting you knowthey were not... If I come across pics from the party on facebook or something, I will post them...

Originally Posted by Lyfecycle

sucks that most none of you will get any of them. gotta hurt!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude decided to make his first post throwing haymakers.

eek.gif
How they glow in the dark.

edit: Cats here apparently will be camping out from Wed I'm hearing, also spots already are confirmed to getting the 2 other colorways here in May/June.

Saw them in person today, to me they fit a little big. Much like what tDot said.

Glow factor
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOL at me and another dude looking through the hole in the Nike box to see the glow, HAHAHHA.

Can't wait till 4/4..... its a wrap... next day they are getting worn.

Yo Q, how would you rate the comfort and overall feel of the shoe so far? (assuming you've given them a wear or two already)

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Yo Q, how would you rate the comfort and overall feel of the shoe so far? (assuming you've given them a wear or two already)
Very comfy biggr than my Ato's but again if your not a person that has or worn big bulky shoes I can't see you messing with it, but thenagain most people are flipping them %@#$+ anyways.
roll.gif

They also crease easy

t9zi9v.jpg

^ Yup I was saying that yesterday to people, reminded me of those "Un-Unions".

i wore my unions today in an effort to convince myself not to drop the dough chasing the yeezys. hmm.

hopefully the hype dies down by the time the black pair drops..

Originally Posted by 255forLife

i wore my unions today in an effort to convince myself not to drop the dough chasing the yeezys. hmm.

Good luck with that. The black pair is by far the most popular out of the three as it stands right now. Def not looking forward to that release.

And thanks Q for the info...I figured they would crease easy.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

There are 3 other boutiques in the city that are getting them. But there will be about 4-5 pair that actually hits the floor for the public. niketown isn't even getting as many as us.

no phone orders.

we've honestly gotten more than 100 calls about them. insane. plus 40+ comments on the blog that we had to take down bcuz it was getting too crazy.

people in store are trying to beg and pre-order but no dice.

I dont own a store...yet..and I'll have more than Leaders
wink.gif

If so .. HOLLA man ... I need a few pairs .

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Very comfy biggr than my Ato's but again if your not a person that has or worn big bulky shoes I can't see you messing with it, but then again most people are flipping them %@#$+ anyways.
roll.gif
Not to get off topic but, what size Ato's do you have and what size are you? I saw your size 12 Yeezys..... I'm a size 12.5 and I'mthink about going after the red Ato's instead of these. I was going to squeeze into that size 11. Is it worth it?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Good luck with that. The black pair is by far the most popular out of the three as it stands right now. Def not looking forward to that release.

And thanks Q for the info...I figured they would crease easy.
ohwell.gif
Yeah that ain't happening.

I hope Kanye does not wear the Tan pair in any type of public event from here on it. The black pair received a LOT of attention from the Keri Hilson video.

Back
Top Bottom