Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

6ca15cefc046482ef6e54508896e57189b7e0e0.jpg

laugh.gif
Somebody caption this pic

i from dallas,tx and theres 2 spots getten them.. i never thought dallas had a chance on getting them. i got my 9.5 on lock and if i want i can get anotherpair. but if i dont i need some one to trade my 9.5 to a 10..

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i from dallas,tx and theres 2 spots getten them.. i never thought dallas had a chance on getting them. i got my 9.5 on lock and if i want i can get another pair. but if i dont i need some one to trade my 9.5 to a 10..

i'd wait and try 'em on, word is they're running a .5 size big.

talked to someone today that went down and whole size and a 1/2.

i wear 13 in most shoes, 12's in high top dunks, he was the same, and even had to go down another 1/2 size in these yeezys...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

BIG JUGG SHAWTY wrote:

laugh.gif

i feel the same way. imo, it's an ok lookin shoe, but it ain't worth all this hype. def. ain't worth camping for. & it ain't my fault that i live in the dmv. so since everybody wanna be beasting so hard, blowing sh*t all out of proportion, i see it like this... i might as well come up off these. i know it's bad, but what else is there to do??
smh.gif

i mean, especially since we in a recession & all & it ain't lookin like things is gettin any better anytime soon. so u can't knock the next man for flippin these if he just so happens to have access to them, right??
especially when ppl are dying to give away their money for them, no?

You can get more money by getting a job.

roll.gif
VERY TRUE.

i have a job... a very good one too

..but im supposed to pass up on making a profit because of that? you trippin'... i'll neva pass up a chance to milk the young beast

one of my friends on facebook just posted this picture:

n803969482_1482587_6370138.jpg

This might be from the NSW in LA, I'm pretty sure it is.

Not trying to add fuel to the fire, but whatevers. I'm starting to give up on this shoe.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

BIG JUGG SHAWTY wrote:

laugh.gif

i feel the same way. imo, it's an ok lookin shoe, but it ain't worth all this hype. def. ain't worth camping for. & it ain't my fault that i live in the dmv. so since everybody wanna be beasting so hard, blowing sh*t all out of proportion, i see it like this... i might as well come up off these. i know it's bad, but what else is there to do??
smh.gif

i mean, especially since we in a recession & all & it ain't lookin like things is gettin any better anytime soon. so u can't knock the next man for flippin these if he just so happens to have access to them, right??
especially when ppl are dying to give away their money for them, no?

You can get more money by getting a job.

roll.gif
VERY TRUE.

i have a job... a very good one too

..but im supposed to pass up on making a profit because of that? you trippin'... i'll neva pass up a chance to milk the young beast

img0010.jpg

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

one of my friends on facebook just posted this picture:

n803969482_1482587_6370138.jpg

This might be from the NSW in LA, I'm pretty sure it is.

Not trying to add fuel to the fire, but whatevers. I'm starting to give up on this shoe.

damn, any idea when that pic was taken?

Well.... I've never done this b4 but I'm going to go camp out in front of UNDFTD.... this should be interesting....

Austin. I used to stroll on niketalk but never posted but had to get get help for some info on this release. It will be greatly appreciated

Chances are if you don't have your info gathered by now and haven't formed some plan of attack yet...you're screwed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this +*** all of a sudden reaching 100 pages...

This thread was stuck in the 20's for a minute and now look...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes coming out of the woodwork.

Anyone got a full list of LA carriers?

I know NTLA, NSW, and House of Hoops in BH....apparently all of the UNDFTDS will have em?

Anywhere else?

for u guys that are fortunate enough to get a pair of yeezys, would u trade it for another pair of shoe you missed out on (equal value), or would u sell it andcop the LV joints dropping?

Back
Top Bottom