Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

2uojmon.gif

I just love how on the upper left corner it says [explicit] Resellers.

I bet more than half that list will have their pair on eBay come Saturday 2 pm pst.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by heathunter881

for u guys that are fortunate enough to get a pair of yeezys, would u trade it for another pair of shoe you missed out on (equal value), or would u sell it and cop the LV joints dropping?
If I had to make a choice, I'd trade the Yeezys for the LV joints.

Originally Posted by 9key

Other than ny what city is getting the biggest shippment

pretty sure it's the chi...

i heard HOH in chi is getting the biggest of any store...

Im @ hohny right now...there's about 17 to 20 people here...I think harlem might be locked down...idk if there's going to be any spots left bytomorrow...come if you want

Originally Posted by ThaCarterIII

Anyone got a full list of LA carriers?

I know NTLA, NSW, and House of Hoops in BH....apparently all of the UNDFTDS will have em?

Anywhere else?

All of the blends stores (LA, Costa Mesa, and SD) will have a FSR and so will Beatnic in Fullerton

Originally Posted by 9key

Other than ny what city is getting the biggest shippment
i think LA there's about 8-9 stores receiving them,
but i dont know how many pairs are being distributed to the
public, probably employees my get a crack on it.

For everyone talking about the sizing. They run true to size. The only reason why they would feel a little roomier is because

the slant/ padding of the foot is higher then normal sneakers. I have them in my hand and I've tried them on a million times.

I'm really picky about the way shoes fit also.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by treewing

Campin' @ UNDFTD...... they got wifi WOOOT!!

u better hope they have a plug to cause u will be out of power soon haha
Batt. is at 3:44.... brightness is at it's lowest... volume is off.... if it dies oh well...

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by heathunter881

for u guys that are fortunate enough to get a pair of yeezys, would u trade it for another pair of shoe you missed out on (equal value), or would u sell it and cop the LV joints dropping?
If I had to make a choice, I'd trade the Yeezys for the LV joints.

i'm thinkin about the same thing, though the lv joints don't look all that impressive with that crap on the heel. that thing is made huge! i might gowith a pair of nikesss haha but the jaspers are catching my attention too, then again i highly doubt i'll ever drop that much chedda on a pair of shoes, 1gtag price is insane.

Back
Top Bottom