Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by jphonix

yeah, i think i got a pair of the black/pink locked down, but if not, i won't be too mad, i really think they're gonna drop those glow in the dark tour colorways now (why would they be making new samples of them, giving them out to celebrities?)... they're similar, but the colors are just way better balanced on those...

laugh.gif
Just because a sample of a certain CW comes out doesn't meanit's guaranteed to come out.

Consider that CW a PE for Kanye at this point.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

yeah, i think i got a pair of the black/pink locked down, but if not, i won't be too mad, i really think they're gonna drop those glow in the dark tour colorways now (why would they be making new samples of them, giving them out to celebrities?)... they're similar, but the colors are just way better balanced on those...

laugh.gif
Just because a sample of a certain CW comes out doesn't mean it's guaranteed to come out.

I'm thinking they scrapped the tan pair for that fire red pair.

Notice why the tan pair was not at that nike event.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif
Just because a sample of a certain CW comes out doesn't mean it's guaranteed to come out.

I'm thinking they scrapped the tan pair for that fire red pair.

Notice why the tan pair was not at that nike event.
There's no way. The GITD pair was clearly marked sample and not for resale.

The Tan's have already been produced and are ready to be shipped to stores.

The Tan pair not being there is merely a coincidence at this point until more conrete info is given.

laugh.gif

what's a PE?

all i'm saying is they had that glow in the dark tour CW in that drawer at the nike store, dude said they had them there to bless celebrities with them b4they drop. why would they produce samples to be given out like that to anyone but kanye, if they're not gonna eventually put 'em out?

b4 that the only person ever seen with that CW was kanye...

i might be wrong, but i'm feeling like those are gonna come out, probably next year, but they're gonna drop.

laugh.gif

what's a PE?

all i'm saying is they had that glow in the dark tour CW in that drawer at the nike store, dude said they had them there to bless celebrities with them b4 they drop. why would they produce samples to be given out like that to anyone but kanye, if they're not gonna eventually put 'em out?

b4 that the only person ever seen with that CW was kanye...

i might be wrong, but i'm feeling like those are gonna come out, probably next year, but they're gonna drop.
PE = Player Exclusive.

If you're into Jordan's heavy...you'll know what I'm referring to.

At this point...you're looking way too far into it and will set yourself up for disappointment.

There are alot of people on here who to continue to bless us with insider info from Nike. Until we get some concrete from one of those individuals....don'thold your breath.

everybody needs to start doin their hw now if they want a pair not askin everyone else on the threads...i mean i understand this is a place to help andsometimes i preach that but cmon guys its not hard to do some searching for yourself...thats the whole fun of finding and buying the shoe in the endanyways...dont get used to being hand fed information and then thinking the shoes are just gonna find its way into your house without any work...cuz thatswhats making everyone with info hold out, greedy people trying to take the easy way out just to have a shoe they are gonna flip anyways....

sorry just my vent since it seems like niketalk is getting filled with a lot of HYPE and bitterness just because some people know and others dont....thats thestory of the freaking world people, get used to it!!! some know some dont, do your hw and get educated

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

greedy people trying to take the easy way out just to have a shoe they are gonna flip anyways....
niketalk is getting filled with a lot of HYPE and bitterness just because some people know and others dont....thats the story of the freaking world people, get used to it!!! some know some dont, do your hw and get educated
I do lots of hw, lots and lots of it. I am always willing 2 help out. What bothers me is that I do more than help out, and give away my secrets onhow 2 network 2 the wrong people.
The reason i am so cool like that is because I hate flippers (even tho bills need 2 be paid) and its nice 2 cop with people that are sneaker keepers.
My pair is never jeopardized anyway because I always refer 2 my sig, rola

Originally Posted by shaqrules

that pink really throws them off instead of setting them off. if the pink was some shade of grey, they would've been a done deal for me...or even white would've been ILL!!!
I agree...I think the pink killed the blacks and after seeing what he had on previously, I'm not about to settle for mediocre.

If those black/red ones come out...copped.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

^ Sampeezy Yeezy's
That's a god damned shame IMO. By far the best colorway. Have fun camping out for those Black/Pink Yeezy's. I will be nowhere near thecity at the time of release and do not plan on breaking the bank on getting a pair.

From NikeBiz.com:

The Nike Air Yeezy will release in Spring 2009. Three colorways will be available. The first in April 2009 will be the Zen Grey/LT Charcoal color way, followed this will be followed in May by a Black/ Black version, and in June with the final Net/Net color way.
So does this mean the tan pair is the end of the line?

nerd.gif

yo, how many of ya have rocked ya pair????.....everybody wants a pair but i really havent seen nobody say or post a pic of them rocking them.

i honestly don't see the hype about these yeezy's..well besides the glowing sole..i guess i'm not a cool kid anymore
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

yo, how many of ya have rocked ya pair????.....everybody wants a pair but i really havent seen nobody say or post a pic of them rocking them.
Ive already worn mine about 4 times. Got offered $400 for them off my feet but i turned it down.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

just rocked my pair yesterday....
very comfortable..

Back
Top Bottom