Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

svj2bm.jpg

3274_b34ae7932229f7cd00b136e54886a531.jpg

Not that limited....
laugh.gif

In Hollywood anyways.

I'm kinda mad... I don't think I'll be able to make this release.
frown.gif

Any kind gentlemen out there want to help me out? Rick!?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I'm kinda mad... I don't think I'll be able to make this release.
frown.gif

Any kind gentlemen out there want to help me out? Rick!?
nerd.gif

You called I'm here what's the problem ?

Just a Note to all my Sneaker Fiends in the DC area, who plan on copping their Yeezy's from Major DC this is howthere selling will be:

"All of us @ MAJOR understand that there are thousands ofpeople that want these shoes, and we have been bombarded by myriad of telephone inquiries, and walk-in inquiries about the availability of the shoes, and manyof you have been asking how soon should you line up, or if you need to line up the night before.

As you know, MAJOR was the first store in DC to have campout releases, the first to do midnight sales, and the home of all the exclusive sneaker releases inthe past. While campouts are fun, it leaves a mess that either our staff or the city has to clean up, and the participants wait a long time, just to find outthat the guy in the line in front of them got the last size that they were looking for.

Considering the demand, and considering the pros and cons of campout releases, we have decided to make this simple. Please do not campout in front of MAJOR, donot stay overnight and risk catching a cold, and do not wonder what time should you line up to get your size.

At 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 2nd, we will start selling Air Yeezy's one size at a time, and take competitive bids, similar to auctions. This process opensup the buying opportunity for everyone without the need for a long lineup, or having to make multiple trips to the store to do raffles. Just come with yourwallets and bids ready, and you will go home a proud owner of new Nike Air Yeezy. We will only have a single size run of 9.5 to 14 on Saturday monring (10.5was not made), so if you don't wear 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, or 14, you do not have to waste your time.

(UPDATE: WE WILL HAVE SOME SURPRISE ITEMS ADDED TO THE AUCTION!!)"

Best of luck to everyone & we will see you on Saturday! Be there before 9:30 a.m.

Personally I don't think its right to take competitive Bids, when you are a Retail store, you should be selling them for retail, and those who cant getthem can participate in an Ebay auction. I might have to hit up Commonwealth DC or one of the DTLR's in B-More

Originally Posted by Terriblete67

Just a Note to all my Sneaker Fiends in the DC area, who plan on copping their Yeezy's from Major DC this is how there selling will be:

"All of us @ MAJOR understand that there are thousands of people that want these shoes, and we have been bombarded by myriad of telephone inquiries, and walk-in inquiries about the availability of the shoes, and many of you have been asking how soon should you line up, or if you need to line up the night before.

As you know, MAJOR was the first store in DC to have campout releases, the first to do midnight sales, and the home of all the exclusive sneaker releases in the past. While campouts are fun, it leaves a mess that either our staff or the city has to clean up, and the participants wait a long time, just to find out that the guy in the line in front of them got the last size that they were looking for.

Considering the demand, and considering the pros and cons of campout releases, we have decided to make this simple. Please do not campout in front of MAJOR, do not stay overnight and risk catching a cold, and do not wonder what time should you line up to get your size.

At 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 2nd, we will start selling Air Yeezy's one size at a time, and take competitive bids, similar to auctions. This process opens up the buying opportunity for everyone without the need for a long lineup, or having to make multiple trips to the store to do raffles. Just come with your wallets and bids ready, and you will go home a proud owner of new Nike Air Yeezy. We will only have a single size run of 9.5 to 14 on Saturday monring (10.5 was not made), so if you don't wear 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, or 14, you do not have to waste your time.

Best of luck to everyone & we will see you on Saturday! Be there before 9:30 a.m.

Personally I don't think its right to take competitive Bids, when you are a Retail store, you should be selling them for retail, and those who cant get them can participate in an Ebay auction. I might have to hit up Commonwealth DC or one of the DTLR's in B-More

MAJOR be on sum other type stuff. i Work at a DTLR but they sayin we cant go get em ourselves
F that im on swindle mode for these!

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Doing an auction/bidding for any shoe at a retail store should be illegal.
Agreed completely.

I really think Nike should be investigating their QS accounts and monitoring how they're handling these releases.

Originally Posted by AirNinjaFuture

Just a Note to all my Sneaker Fiends in the DC area, who plan on copping their Yeezy's from Major DC this is how there selling will be:

"All of us @ MAJOR understand that there are thousands of people that want these shoes, and we have been bombarded by myriad of telephone inquiries, and walk-in inquiries about the availability of the shoes, and many of you have been asking how soon should you line up, or if you need to line up the night before.

As you know, MAJOR was the first store in DC to have campout releases, the first to do midnight sales, and the home of all the exclusive sneaker releases in the past. While campouts are fun, it leaves a mess that either our staff or the city has to clean up, and the participants wait a long time, just to find out that the guy in the line in front of them got the last size that they were looking for.

Considering the demand, and considering the pros and cons of campout releases, we have decided to make this simple. Please do not campout in front of MAJOR, do not stay overnight and risk catching a cold, and do not wonder what time should you line up to get your size.

At 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 2nd, we will start selling Air Yeezy's one size at a time, and take competitive bids, similar to auctions. This process opens up the buying opportunity for everyone without the need for a long lineup, or having to make multiple trips to the store to do raffles. Just come with your wallets and bids ready, and you will go home a proud owner of new Nike Air Yeezy. We will only have a single size run of 9.5 to 14 on Saturday monring (10.5 was not made), so if you don't wear 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, or 14, you do not have to waste your time.

Personally I don't think its right to take competitive Bids, when you are a Retail store, you should be selling them for retail, and those who cant get them can participate in an Ebay auction. I might have to hit up Commonwealth DC or one of the DTLR's in B-More

MAJOR be on sum other type stuff. i Work at a DTLR but they sayin we cant go get em ourselves
F that im on swindle mode for these!
You work at a DTLR in maryland or DC? If so which one I would rather try there than Support Major DC

You can't really blame the store that will get these shoes since they are so hyped up and people are willing to pay top dollar for them, especially withthe economy is and they have bills to pay so they need to make the most out of their allocated size run.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Agreed completely.

I really think Nike should be investigating their QS accounts and monitoring how they're handling these releases.
snitch on them i wont say anything

Major isnt the only ones, With Commonwealth DC you have to spend 25 dollars in the store to get a Raffle ticket that will alow you to purchase the shoes #$*??

Yeah were getting jerked here in DC and Maryland

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

You can't really blame the store that will get these shoes since they are so hyped up and people are willing to pay top dollar for them, especially with the economy is and they have bills to pay so they need to make the most out of their allocated size run.

I see your in the DC, Maryland area any ideas of where to copp these at?? I missed out on the Zen pair, they came out on Daughters B-Day and you know FamilyFirst especially my Princess

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

You can't really blame the store that will get these shoes since they are so hyped up and people are willing to pay top dollar for them, especially with the economy is and they have bills to pay so they need to make the most out of their allocated size run.

I see your in the DC, Maryland area any ideas of where to copp these at?? I missed out on the Zen pair, they came out on Daughters B-Day and you know Family First especially my Princess
pg plaza

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Agreed completely.

snitch on them i wont say anything

Jkilla....they would never take an account from someone signed to a shoe contract wit them.....

Back
Top Bottom