Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by Lrrr

His videos do not depict spots
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/wa...3qQw&feature=channel

Now, Granted I dont live in NYC but trust and belive as his fan base grows expect your fav. local spot to blown up.

He has too much time on his hands. I was never a "fan" in the first place. As more spots get exposed, including yours, he's going tomake it harder for everyone else.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Sneak has blown up one spot that i had seen on youtube.
you both are not from NY
they have the same owner as the last spot he went to. they prolly threw dude a free t shirt to talk about overpriced kicks.
eyes.gif

the reason they still have older "rare" items is because they charge too much... nothing amazing about that.

when people post sayin "prices will be in the 7-800 range" of course re-sellers are gonna be listing them at 6,7,and 800+
smh.gif

WE control the market,WE control rhe prices. resellers come on here to see the HYPE that NT causes

if 5 days of camping and/or $500+ gets me a pair,then I guess I won't be getting them. money saved.
hope I can get a 9 or 9.5,if not o well.

for all thse early campers,does it make sense to camp 5+ days just for 400+ profit? factor in everything else,its worthless to camp this early. to each hisown.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

when people post sayin "prices will be in the 7-800 range" of course re-sellers are gonna be listing them at 6,7,and 800+
smh.gif

WE control the market,WE control rhe prices. resellers come on here to see the HYPE that NT causes
Thats what im saying. Resellers r only selling them at that price cuz people buy them. If every didnt hype them up and refused to pay those pricesthen resellers wouldnt have any choice but 2 either come down on the prices or be stuck with them.

^^^ You guys are all financial geniuses with your economic strategies and how the market works...
laugh.gif

i know but i got the zens. i "cant get" black/pink. feel me? those 10 pair would be down to 9 and people would complain :/

more pair for the public. i dont mind camping. im a hypebeast, remember?

and im in school right now. no class on friday, and my dude is gonna hold down my spot 2morrow while i take a test.

So is it a wrap for the NTSF line???
laugh.gif

I'm seriously thinking about coming through still...
roll.gif

its amazing how people think not saying $800 will do them any good, i guess we should just throw supply/demand out the window huh

u know how many people lurk on this board???

mad people including celebrities,atheletes,rappers,ect def check this out...

i bet everybody is checkin this thread...

all this talk of prices is gonna inflate the price even more.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

One pair has already shipped????? Are you referring to the Black/Pink's or additional Grey's???
black/pink's... i got an early hook up... will post pix when they arrive, probably wednesday or thursday...

Ducktales until then.
wink.gif
just got woken up by the mailman (no h0m0):

l_3d4616d2294d464fbae2e838c0918014.jpg

l_c985d3637694482c87cd995d04697586.jpg

l_808250266cd14ea3ba7646cda457697a.jpg

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom