Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by Lrrr

His videos do not depict spots
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/wa...3qQw&feature=channel

Now, Granted I dont live in NYC but trust and belive as his fan base grows expect your fav. local spot to blown up.

He has too much time on his hands. I was never a "fan" in the first place. As more spots get exposed, including yours, he's going tomake it harder for everyone else.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Sneak has blown up one spot that i had seen on youtube.
you both are not from NY
they have the same owner as the last spot he went to. they prolly threw dude a free t shirt to talk about overpriced kicks.
eyes.gif

the reason they still have older "rare" items is because they charge too much... nothing amazing about that.

PROTIP: Do not call a sneaker store a "spot" if the prices are outrageous.

when people post sayin "prices will be in the 7-800 range" of course re-sellers are gonna be listing them at 6,7,and 800+
smh.gif

WE control the market,WE control rhe prices. resellers come on here to see the HYPE that NT causes

if 5 days of camping and/or $500+ gets me a pair,then I guess I won't be getting them. money saved.
hope I can get a 9 or 9.5,if not o well.

for all thse early campers,does it make sense to camp 5+ days just for 400+ profit? factor in everything else,its worthless to camp this early. to each hisown.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

when people post sayin "prices will be in the 7-800 range" of course re-sellers are gonna be listing them at 6,7,and 800+
smh.gif

WE control the market,WE control rhe prices. resellers come on here to see the HYPE that NT causes
Thats what im saying. Resellers r only selling them at that price cuz people buy them. If every didnt hype them up and refused to pay those pricesthen resellers wouldnt have any choice but 2 either come down on the prices or be stuck with them.

^^^ You guys are all financial geniuses with your economic strategies and how the market works...
laugh.gif

i know but i got the zens. i "cant get" black/pink. feel me? those 10 pair would be down to 9 and people would complain :/

more pair for the public. i dont mind camping. im a hypebeast, remember?

and im in school right now. no class on friday, and my dude is gonna hold down my spot 2morrow while i take a test.

So is it a wrap for the NTSF line???
laugh.gif

I'm seriously thinking about coming through still...
roll.gif

its amazing how people think not saying $800 will do them any good, i guess we should just throw supply/demand out the window huh

u know how many people lurk on this board???

mad people including celebrities,atheletes,rappers,ect def check this out...

i bet everybody is checkin this thread...

all this talk of prices is gonna inflate the price even more.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

One pair has already shipped????? Are you referring to the Black/Pink's or additional Grey's???
black/pink's... i got an early hook up... will post pix when they arrive, probably wednesday or thursday...

Ducktales until then.
wink.gif
just got woken up by the mailman (no h0m0):

l_3d4616d2294d464fbae2e838c0918014.jpg

l_c985d3637694482c87cd995d04697586.jpg

l_808250266cd14ea3ba7646cda457697a.jpg

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom