Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

smh.gif
@ dudes treatin this thread like a blog

whats rmk ??

my order from lacesnsoles got cancelled
frown.gif
.... guess im gonna have to keep lookn (size 10 anyone in houston??)

This thread is pure comedy! And oh yeah to all the Philly heads...All Stores Are Locked Like A Screen Door! LOL! Only 2 STORES in Philly got them. So its notlike people had a real chance anyway...looks like I'll be waiting for these on Ebay, and hopefully I can cop for a decent price, I was hoping though Icould cop Saturday, because there was a Fashion show I was trying to go to.

Originally Posted by Regent Park

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I will pay retail + tax plus 250 for the person who helps me out with a size 9-10. NYC preferred!
23iysme.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Times is tough on the wallet man. I had a connect in Vault but dude couldnt cop my size cuz all his coworkers scooped it up

I'm hoping there's a kindhearted NTer out there

^^^ June 6th.....and lets not start this when they release %!+@ again......
Dang look it up you dont know any sneaker sites?

When someone puts thier personal business on NT, they can sure as hell eat Ether. Special thanks 2 everyone who helped blow up my name.
There are campers from P.A. & C.T....
How come no one woke us up>?

On Saturday, I might as well line up at a Duane Reade to buy some Vaseline... I'm gonna need it if I want these freaking blk/pinks.

Whats the deal with NSW 21 mercer NY? I saw some dudes lined up today but the line wasn't long at all so it may not have had anything to do with Yeezys,just wondering.

heard dqm and alife in ny are gon be breaking street release and sellin em for 500 right out the gate...is that *+$% even legal?

Of course it is, $215 is Nike's "suggested" price, but the shops can technically charge whatever they like, which in this case is 500.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^Just get them off egay. You end up paying the price, but no hassles, no lines, no beasts.
That's the plan... hopefully I can get them for less than $600.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^Just get them off egay. You end up paying the price, but no hassles, no lines, no beasts.
That's the plan... hopefully I can get them for less than $600.
word b, thats my absolute limit, i got tempted at goin at flightclubs $800 pair, then i remembered i hate flightclub and came back down to mysenses, these is heat, but if u payin 800 for a pair of kicks, they dont belong on your feet, they belong in a museum

I don't understand why people keep asking for sizes and hookups constantly. You guys really think anyone here got an extra pair will let them go for cheapjust to hook you up? Get real people, everyone here who's reselling wants the most of them yeezy.

Back
Top Bottom