Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

So there were ppl who actually clicked link right away and still missed? I was a minute or two late! Still replaying the situation in my head lol. The "if only i had......."

your ping probably isn't that great

plus people had link snipers that catch the link before the tweet even comes

So there were ppl who actually clicked link right away and still missed? I was a minute or two late! Still replaying the situation in my head lol. The "if only i had......."
not stayed up till 6am saturday night boozing.. and sleeping in till 2pm.. i might of had a shot... lol 

ohh well

Couple of more pics
yezzys all on your ..... carpet 
laugh.gif

at least someone put them on feet 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
your ping probably isn't that great

plus people had link snipers that catch the link before the tweet even comes
I was just holding my Tablet in my hands when I saw the Nike.com Twitter message. 1 or 2 seconds after that, the Nike EU tweet, that caused almost a heart attack. Then jumped to my PC (tablet was a no go, thank god for SSD Drives and fast boot time), a few moments after that I checked out. At least in Europe even 5-10 Minutes after the Tweet, it was possible to get a pair. This was at least my observation.

You salty dudes kill me, so what its on carpet...on least there on MY FEET...let me see you post your pics.....oh wait

Last edited:
This is how i see it, If you missed out and didnt have a chance at all because you didnt see the tweet you shouldnt be that mad. If you saw the tweet and still missed out then i feel your pain.

for the solars and plats i had the worst luck ever. Nike tweeted the link right after the boston vs heat game and right before the pacquiao fight. I was on it right away and added to cart without a problem. At that time nike had just added the saved in cart thing but you had to have made it to the checkout screen for it to save. Without thinking about it i clicked checkout with paypal and thats when nike crashed and i lost my pair. So i was literally 1 click away from having the solars and plats at retail. i relived that day 50+ times

even if i was 100% sure im keeping i still wouldnt wear them yet. why do people have to put them on feet when they just got them ? 

lol I got em w/ LTE service
Same here I had crap service when I did it, but I was literally on my phone surfing around and clicked the link the moment the notification popped on the screen. It is really weird though because I never am able to cop stuff manually anymore. Big difference when the masses don't have bots running and ATC services aren't involved. Still near impossible to cop, I really do feel like it was luck of the draw this time. Just depended on what you were doing at that moment

You salty dudes kill me, so what its on carpet...on least their on MY FEET...let me see you post your pics.....oh wait
@DeeDaPunisha  Nice pics Bro. Don't get mad. Enjoy your Sneakers and let others drink even more water because they need it - salty see water I might add (only to those trying to be salty on the guys who were lucky).

Live and let live to you over-salty guys.  

The guys who have been here since the get, have every single right to be upset. So it's pointless to say that, it just proves how much you don't care about this shoe. And that's fine, but for us that really cared and were going to instantly rock because we don't need the resell money, yes. We're salty. Let us have our high cholesterol.

I still dont understand why normal releases are at 5am pst. Do it in the afternoon so west coast and east coast both have a fair shot....

I slept through the first tweet on these. If it was 1pm for me i woulda been on it.

Last edited:
Same here I had crap service when I did it, but I was literally on my phone surfing around and clicked the link the moment the notification popped on the screen. It is really weird though because I never am able to cop stuff manually anymore. Big difference when the masses don't have bots running and ATC services aren't involved. Still near impossible to cop, I really do feel like it was luck of the draw this time. Just depended on what you were doing at that moment
yeah, I get **** service but I was just layin in bed and saw the alert...thought it was a joke til I clicked it

Back
Top Bottom