Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

they're really infrared to me, the nubuck is not and that's about it.... 
idk, maybe I'm tripping. In comparrison to 2000 black infrared, 2010 infrared, 2014 white infrared and 2014 ifnrared 23 vi, they look more red. MAybe its slightly solar red?

Last edited:
Nobody seems to be upset that they came in a regular Nike box though. With all the hype for these a awesome yeezy like box wouldve been cool.

Nobody seems to be upset that they came in a regular Nike box though. With all the hype for these a awesome yeezy like box wouldve been cool.
Nike just wanted to get rid of the shoes.  Why put more money & effort into the Kayne line that's done? 

Makes no sense on Nike's end.  

Last edited:

yeah, it would've been sick if they made a special edition box with an embossed horus logo or something like that.

but realistically Nike probably just wanted to unload all of the made pairs of these & make their money and get it over with. Finish their relationship with kanye & effectively end the air yeezy series.

I was checking out of my hotel and got the notification on my phone. Logged in and got a size 11 from my phone. While I was checking out I swore it was a scam or some kind of fraud like nikes account was hacked. Congrats to the rest who were lucky to get a pair

From my nike insiders I was told only 5 people knew of the release and they are completely happy it is all over with. also 3-4k released.

Suede and glue stains on these are no worse than plats or solars. Imperfections are just hidden better on solars. Plats on the other hand look terrible if they aren't 100% clean.

Last edited:
I have on feet pics on my IG for those interested.

(Yea they are on carpet... Its dark and cold AF outside for the gents who made that stupid a__ comment about taking pics on carpet)

@Slim_Aficionado

I was checking out of my hotel and got the notification on my phone. Logged in and got a size 11 from my phone. While I was checking out I swore it was a scam or some kind of fraud like nikes account was hacked. Congrats to the rest who were lucky to get a pair

From my nike insiders I was told only 5 people knew of the release and they are completely happy it is all over with. also 3-4k released.

That number has been floating around .

Def feels like Nike just said eft it on this release. The nike sportswear box was interesting since the shoes were $255 but wow.... dudes got an orange box? thats just crazy.

The quality of the suede is pretty sad.

I was also surprised that they didn't give the color red any specific shade. just RED/RED. or Ye Red/Red, no True Red, no nothing.

yeah , those are fake as SIN.

@DJ Proto J

Sorry you didn't get your pair fam, but i know you will get them soon
DJ proto is the only one who I wouldnt mind getting a pair out of the stans/hypbeast/funfuns. Dude legit wants them to wear and will probably wear them as much as possible.

Last edited:
at least he says in the beginning they are fake, then goes on to say he has two channels one for fakes one for real

i'm glad I never got into the reviewing kicks thing, that is def not for me

That's What I Thought I'm Like I Ain't Jus Get These Yeezys That Easy

still can't believe I didn't get these, sitting at home looking at my phone too smh

one thing, the suede on them looks pretty poor IMO, sad but the reps suede may look better

congrats gents, I'd be cheesing right now if I was ya'll

Back
Top Bottom