Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Pairs probably won't even go up on the website. I'm sure they have people ready to pay already but at that price I don't know how many people are lined up. Then again there is no shortage of people with money in NYC. Personally I could never pay anywhere near that knowing people got for 245 plus tax.

I'm happy the Stans missed out on these and more regular folks got them. Thats how it should be.

george-no.gif

I have a good friend who works in FC New York. He told me that they expect around 20 pairs by the weekend and they already have those sold ! They will be starting prices on their site for $ 6,000 :rolleyes

i hope the market does bottom out at 2k, because that is all i'm willing to spend.
i have no problem selling the mounds of supreme clothes and nikes i never wear any way for a pair of shoes i actually want, and will wear.
patience is key here..
i waited over a year to get plats, and i'll do it again if i have to.

a shoe that cost max $45.00 to make and sold for $245.00 than being sold for over $1,000.00 =CRAZY :smh:

I have a good friend who works in FC New York. He told me that they expect around 20 pairs by the weekend and they already have those sold ! They will be starting prices on their site for $ 6,000 :rolleyes

After FC's take (20% I believe), sellers want to say they made 5Gs profit....

FC is selling for 6k once they come in. I was just there. They are going to test the market. If it don't move price will be dropped.
I talked to a consignment shop today because as a semi broke student it would be pretty foolish to turn down a couple grand, and the dude had a list of sizes he already had buyers for, he was as thirsty as cats in here for them. Told me he got a buyer right now for my size I'll walk away with 4k. Thirst is too real right now, and there really are some people who have the money that are willing to drop stacks on these right now. :/

Didn't they allude to them in the MAG Commercial saying power laces don't come until 2015 
nerd.gif

But yeah, 
sick.gif

mean.gif
 100 X worse than the RO hype 

Still mad i missed these 
frown.gif
if power lacing MAGs came out in 2015 and in near-GR numbers i'd bend over backwards for a pair

only idiots would pay that price, or celebs.

yeah I didn't ask if they had pairs sold or how many they are expecting. I was just told pairs will be sold for 6k once they come in.

i just saw a video of some ratchet chick that works at hooters has a kid and lives at home with her parents dancing in her underwear because she got these.. 

the next restock will be awesome, prelude packs, banned 1's, DB foams and the ugly jordans, 3lab5 infrared, lava air tech challenges, premier dunks, tiffs,powder blue 3's and all those other terrible jordans.

i will probably pass on everything like i did on the last one.

only want these. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom