Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

trading tiffs
roll.gif
roll.gif

ppl on twitter are too funny.

I woke up to this hahaha... oh well let me light up one

Gratz to those who copped... I see @bigj505 got his :pimp:

Last edited:
I am sick but seeing people still strike out 30 seconds after link came out is making me feel better. Bots won this release again

Time to start an Aftermath thread. I don't see this thread last the end of the day with people asking to buy. :smh:

Nike did a good job on this release. Everyone had a chance. All u had to do was look at your twitter unless u dont have one then you're **** outta luck.
I like how it was really low key that everyone was surprised about it. Idc for these because they are too red and I wouldn't rock em but congrats to the people that got em and for the people that don't hope for a restock.
yeah this was probably the best chance of grabbing a pair against bots haha unless I'm wrong and bots win again.

Last edited:
Wow are people serious on eBay right now. Someone threw up a listing for 99 cents, put it on watch, page refreshed, bids up to 3000 in less than 5 seconds. 

I won't wear mine...they're not even in my size unfortunately.

What I WILL DO, is finally get a chance to own a pair of DBVs that I've wanted.  I've never had the trade bait that I'm willing to give up to get a pair...well...now I do.  

Sucks, but that's how it goes now-a-days.  This was my shot to finally get a pair of DBVs...and I took it.

*chance not change...so amped, making silly typos
what size db 5 u lookin?

Damn just spoke to a Nike Customer Service rep, said that drop was a mistake. All orders will be refunded and Nike will make an announcement Monday. SMH @ Nike.
Screenshot or your *** is full of cottage cheese. 

I am sick but seeing people still strike out 30 seconds after link came out is making me feel better. Bots won this release again
the people who won are the one that got inside info. BigJ in here didn't run a bot. there's a lot of people who can catch a link faster than 30sec

Last edited:
Salty i didnt get the notification. I have to say, I'm not that completely blown, one day they'll retro these and I'll be able to cawp

Back
Top Bottom