Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Damn just spoke to a Nike Customer Service rep, said that drop was a mistake. All orders will be refunded and Nike will make an announcement Monday. SMH @ Nike.
if this is real then a lotta of people gonna be crying eff nike I'm not supporting them, I'm out of this shoe game. No you're not your *** is still gonnna be buying nike ****. Just stop wit all dat talk.

Last edited:
I was just catching up on Almost Human and then BAM FULL ON BOT ATTACK at my RO chances!!!
mean.gif

Just an FYI: the original Air Yeezy 2 product link from 2012 redirected to the red Yeezys. Check it:

What was the story behind this? Did kanye actually sign off on this release? Why would Nike do a hyper strike on a Sunday??

This salt, it's consuming me...it's becoming me

lol haters trying to say it was a mistake... so someone at nike decided to just mess around, post a twitter link, make them available, then tweet sold out

whoever got them, congrats.

cant even front, just wanted these to sell/trade... but oh well.

just looked on ebay and as ridiculous as it sounds, someone got a "steal' for $2,000

Why would they post to the site by mistake though?

I can understand a tweet error...or hacking...maybe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom