Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

If you're talking about the current link on FC right now, the release year says "2013" and there are no sizes currently available so I'm guessing they have yet to  update it with all the details (price, release year, pics, sizes).  we will know the FC price when the link is updated

Thats a nice Downpayment for a whip though. 
devil.gif
Exactly what I'm thinking... I'm kind of hoping for a magical restock so I can get a nice downpayment on a whip 
nthat.gif
. If ppl are making such bad investments, might as well capitalize right? lol

:rolleyes Okay bruh.

Something called buy it now....

:smh: what he is referring to is the scamming on ebay. yea, i can used my CC and buy a pair priced at 10k, get them, file a Counterfeit claim, get my money back and keep the shoes...

This is what happens when the people who were trying to slip the Tiffs get there hands on Yeezys... Cant handle coming up some pocket change.

And people saying this is a better way to release so the "stans" wont... :stoneface: ProtoJ is one of the biggest out there, and I rather him getting a pair then 75% that did, bc like stated before, they will get worn, and actually bought to keep, collect, look at, etc other than a small come up.

If you're talking about the current link on FC right now, the release year says "2013" and there are no sizes currently available so I'm guessing they have yet to  update it with all the details (price, release year, pics, sizes).  we will know the FC price when the link is updated

it is very clear this is the link for the red octobers, style code matches up....they just messed up the year.

Cant someone tell me why the Plat price is so much cheaper than the Solars? Educate me please.
I've always thought it was b/c of the hype of the colorway... Which ever is desired more, stays at a higher price.. I could be wrong though. Just using supply and demand to justify.

I've always thought it was b/c of the hype of the colorway... Which ever is desired more, stays at a higher price.. I could be wrong though. Just using supply and demand to justify.
I think that's pretty much it. If I remember correctly, the solars were going for more from day one.

I think that's pretty much it. If I remember correctly, the solars were going for more from day one.

thanks guys. kinda weird thinking one could sell the RO then buy the Plats and keep the change.

Im my eyes, Solar > Plats > RO

Cant someone tell me why the Plat price is so much cheaper than the Solars? Educate me please.
i ask myself that every day 
laugh.gif
  plats are better imo

my pair is delivered but i wont be home until 6. cant. wait. any. longer

Last edited:
thanks guys. kinda weird thinking one could sell the RO then buy the Plats and keep the change.

Couldn't agree more. But these days it's hype over everything unfortunately. So the better colorway won't get the recognition it deserves if it isn't the most desired colorway. Which is pretty ironic lol.

Couldn't agree more. But these days it's hype over everything unfortunately. So the better colorway won't get the recognition it deserves if it isn't the most desired colorway. Which is pretty ironic lol.

actually a good thing im my eyes.... the better colors are cheaper :lol:

I probably agree with this, though a pair of jeans potentially staining the plats might drop them to third on my list. I was bummed when the west coast got just the plats, but I was lucky enough to win so I got over that relatively quickly :lol:

In b4 wash them a certain way and all that.

I like plats better personally

Mind you I own solars and not plats

My solars are so beat people think they are fake lol I've worn them to death in the rain in the snow etc...

I like plats better personally

Mind you I own solars and not plats

My solars are so beat people think they are fake lol I've worn them to death in the rain in the snow etc...
I applaud you for wearing them. For some reason ppl are terrified to wear Yeezys

I applaud you for wearing them. For some reason ppl are terrified to wear Yeezys

People worship shoes now a days

I wear my shoes

My solars are beat bad people ask if they are reps a lot because due to wear the toe box looks off but it's from the elements and wear

Now a days even people trying to pass fakes as used are like "worn 2 times"

Other than my own pair don't think I've seen anyone with beat pairs on solars on even in pictures lol

my dude who works for Nike said to "keep my mind open to what Nike ID can do"...

can't tell if he is trolling the crap out of me, which is VERY unlike him 8)

I wear my shoes

My solars are beat bad people ask if they are reps a lot because due to wear the toe box looks off but it's from the elements and wear

Other than my own pair don't think I've seen anyone with beat pairs on solars on even in pictures lol
The sad part is that I don't think anyone will wear the Red Octobers. They're just resale bait right now due to the hype. The ppl that buy them will probably wear them once, if that, then stock em forever until they sell them. Kinda insults a sneaker wearer such as myself. 
laugh.gif

I wear my shoes

Seriously, and i mean theres people that work MAGIC in restoring shoes so its not like you cant get em to look good after alot of wear

Back
Top Bottom