Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Ok so here are the pics, the close ups are of the crappy pair:

Now for the double pair pics, I don't know why my camera kept blowing out the glow now matter how much light i let them be with or without, i think it's just the fact that it's red. It's no where near this bright but still its noticeable.
I see nothing wrong with your crappy pair.

That glow tho >

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to complain about bad quality just look at sammy's pair..that was **** quality.

Speaking of Sammy where's he been since he claimed these would never drop?

for real tho, sammys pair looks like all the other GM pairs out there  
tired.gif

If you want to complain about bad quality just look at sammy's pair..that was **** quality.

Speaking of Sammy where's he been since he claimed these would never drop?
i had all his pic's saved since i made the other thread so this is easy but ill drop it in a spolier

Last edited:
People who keep stressing how these are "going down" in price and will stay at that price because they're salty they didn't get a pair need to seek professional help.

Give it 12 months and these will be right at a super high price just how it worked with the first Yeezys and the Solar Red II's.

Never fails.
edit: read wrong

Last edited:
thanks coldcity coldcity

I cant really tell the difference too much. His pair did have some craftsmanship issues for sure.

np

his look like every other pair posted ....which is why i got them up because others are saying they look way different when i think they couldnt be closer...dudes just taking shots at sami for the hell of it

alright guys.  just got my pair in.  

first thought....damn, i can't believe THIS is one of the most hyped shoes ever.  

just speaking from a "i paid $245 for these" standpoint, the quality is doo doo.

for $245, you can start with giving me a nice box, like a 3lab5 box or something.  my box was crushed like a mug.

i know the consesus is "be happy you got a pair" and i am.  but as more people unbox theres, you'll hear more of this.  anyway....

Back
Top Bottom