Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

are people really paying resell on these.. people on here i mean.

c'mon guys, onto the next, make yourself a kobe gumbo id and get on with it.

i am sad i did not manage to cop a pair........

at least now we have the same expression. he will never wear yeezys again :tongue:

this is what happens when you sign with adidas

Last edited:
are people really paying resell on these.. people on here i mean.

c'mon guys, onto the next, make yourself a kobe gumbo id and get on with it.

gumbo collection :lol:

had dudes on nike ID's twitter all night after missing out on RO's hoping for some semblance of consolation.

turnt out to be the All-Star "Gumbo" collection. A+ troll nike, A+........

Last edited:
Lol i dont even understand why people arent dying to sell these at those insane prices...

i am sad i did not manage to cop a pair........

at least now we have the same expression. he will never wear yeezys again :tongue:

this is what happens when you sign with adidas
roll.gif
Wow he looks so happy

To the people saying no one is rocking these trust ill be posting on feet photos on Friday. I figure these are the perfect sneakers to take the lady out in on Friday.

Since the red colorway released.

Do you guys see the price of the other yeezy 2's going up down or staying at the prices there at.

Im starting to get extremely frustrated... I talked to 4 people in my local buy and sell FB page and some agreed to a 3.3 to a 3.5k price, but cant meet until later on, earliest Sunday, some even Mon or Weds 
mean.gif
 This is unreal.... 
what do you expect..

these are people who have no clue what they are doing.

they probably want to get a bunch of friends to be around while the deal goes down, and will more than likely flake on you or give you some BS about getting a better deal.

but bro 3K on these?? 
roll.gif

good luck with that.

good luck to all of you.

if you are meeting up to sell some 245 shoes for 5K you are asking to get jacked for em.

if you are meeting up to spend racks you are also asking to get ripped off. 

Last edited:
Anyone with a brain can pull off an in-person meetup for 5K or whatever amount safely. This isn't rocket science. I hate all the stupid talk on here about guns, getting jacked, not knowing what to do. Bunch of n00bs, not at sneakers, but at life. It's pretty simple to avoid hood rats, meeting in dangerous places, etc. Chances you get jacked inside your bank? 0.1%

Last edited:

what do you expect..

these are people who have no clue what they are doing.

they probably want to get a bunch of friends to be around while the deal goes down, and will more than likely flake on you or give you some BS about getting a better deal.

but bro 3K on these?? 
roll.gif

good luck with that.

good luck to all of you.

if you are meeting up to sell some 245 shoes for 5K you are asking to get jacked for em.

if you are meeting up to spend racks you are also asking to get ripped off. 
I told them either "bank" or "police station" thats it! I want these as a treat for myself for getting my bachelors degree. I have my own place by the way, a good paying federal job, and I drive a Caddy 08 CTS.  Its a different story if you dont have your priorities straight, or are making minimum wage. But if you have money to blow, why not? 

Last edited:

So I gave in and paid resale price, and i should be getting them within the next 2 days. What are they key things I should look for in fakes. Don't say the box please because someone could just throw fakes in a real box. I was looking earlier and someone said you can tell by the letters underneath the insole? Any tips would be helpful guys!

That pay first ask questions later reasoning is something i will never understand

Last edited:

I told them either "bank" or "police station" thats it! I want these as a treat for myself for getting my bachelors degree. I have my own place by the way, a good paying federal job, and I drive a Caddy 08 CTS.  Its a different story if you dont have your priorities straight, or are making minimum wage. But if you have money to blow, why not? 
No need to justify yourself.  Just like the people with pairs have free reign to do what they wish with 'em, buyers do as well.  DO YOU.

So I gave in and paid resale price, and i should be getting them within the next 2 days. What are they key things I should look for in fakes. Don't say the box please because someone could just throw fakes in a real box. I was looking earlier and someone said you can tell by the letters underneath the insole? Any tips would be helpful guys!​

You probably should've gotten it legit checked before you paid resale price lol.

HE'S GOOD. CHARGEBACK GAME IS NO JOKE IF THEY DON'T PASS THAT VISUAL INSPECTION.

ASSUMING YOU PAID WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD.

Back
Top Bottom