Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I wonder if fc turned away any pairs because of imperfections? Mines are missing two of the pyramids above the swoosh

Do the other yeezy 2s have midsole cracking issues? I'm a little worries these will split like dry lips
I have 2 pairs of platinums and have no such issues in that department. The soles are spotty though. Especially on the pair that's been worn. It's normal for Plats/Solars and probably most GITD sole shoes

Do the other yeezy 2s have midsole cracking issues? I'm a little worries these will split like dry lips

yes sir they do.

I've worn my plats a lot and they've never cracked. Maybe because I never wear them to anywhere that I'll be doing a lot of walking, but the midsoles are fine.

I have 2 pairs of platinums and have no such issues in that department. The soles are spotty though. Especially on the pair that's been worn. It's normal for Plats/Solars and probably most GITD sole shoes

Thanks guys. I guess in the worse case I'll just have to get them repainted. The rush job the shoes seems to have makes me think the midsole is probably the worse of the colors.

eek.gif

I wonder if fc turned away any pairs because of imperfections? Mines are missing two of the pyramids above the swoosh
If it was that bad then they'd just list them as conditional for like $250 less.  They only turn away worn shoes and fakes.

Guys, let's keep the group photos out of here. Doesn't really do any good.

Thanks.

Thanks guys. I guess in the worse case I'll just have to get them repainted. The rush job the shoes seems to have makes me think the midsole is probably the worse of the colors.
Completely different shoe...but you might want to consider an "Athletes Plus" insole (you can get them at FNL).  About $20.  Plus then you don't wear down the OG insoles.  I always like keeping the cooler looking insoles in tact.

I was sold on them years ago, when a buddy turned them onto me to help with paint cracking on the retro 3s.  I'm pretty mild on my shoes, but since adding them to my 3's and 8's, I've seen VERY little cracking (and these are on 2001-2007 models).

Guys, let's keep the group photos out of here. Doesn't really do any good.

Thanks.
I can't be happy about getting my pairs?  What's the difference between posting 1 pair or 3 pairs?
Go ahead and posts your three pairs man. The whole other stuff isn't needed tho.

The group shot comment wasn't really for you. It was for the 5-6 pair pic posted.

glad some of you were able to pick up, missed out myself, looked at the tweet nike sent with 1 eye open thinking what the hell is this, took me a min to realize what was happening, by that time it was too late.

Completely different shoe...but you might want to consider an "Athletes Plus" insole (you can get them at FNL).  About $20.  Plus then you don't wear down the OG insoles.  I always like keeping the cooler looking insoles in tact.

I was sold on them years ago, when a buddy turned them onto me to help with paint cracking on the retro 3s.  I'm pretty mild on my shoes, but since adding them to my 3's and 8's, I've seen VERY little cracking (and these are on 2001-2007 models).

What does the insole do? Take the pressure off the midsole?

I love the color, hate the quality on some pairs. They look dope on feet like really really good with jeans

It's a shoe I'll never have, my limit on paying resale on a shoe is way below what yeezys go for. I ain't balling like that to go drop 3-6 Gs on a pair of sneakers.

But the yeezy 2 set is my grails, maybe one day they can come home to my collection

Back
Top Bottom