Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

thats a hard pic for me to see lol feeling super bummed out right now
frown.gif

GOD DAMN NY GOT A LOT OF PAIRS !

do you have to bring your NDC receipt ? i see a couple of receipts 

Last edited:
The scam basically gets over on paypal and not the consumer, they don't withdraw from the BS account they just move the funds to a legit paypal account with history that can withdraw.  Everything dude said is fact, if people choose to ignore it because they can't connect the dots thats their own fault.

Just not true. When an account is new they hold the money, and it will not show up in your available balance, so you can't move it anywhere. I know this cuz I just set up a new account like last year. There is no way to move that money anywhere, I tried.

That's not true. AMEX gives you 60 days. You can ask them yourself. Tweet them. @askamex

Nope it's 1 year. I've been working in chargebacks for 6 years.

AMEX let's you open an inquiry on a purchase you don't remember or is suspicious up to 1 year.

I doubt the 6k will remain the price for too too long. If it does I'll take my pair there, wait to get the sale, buy some plats, keep the changed.

Pairs in FC right now

Said they only sold 1 pair so far to a celebrity size 11
the hardest part about seeing this is knowing that many people copped just to sell. i tried for so long to get them and would never be able to sell if i got them for retail. im tempted to pay reseller price but i cant bring myself to do it because i know that i was that close to having them for retail. im not knocking people who need the money, i dont know peoples personal situations.  my girl said it best, she said its obviously a lot of money but money can be made forever how often would you have an opportunity to get something that only comes out one time. i salute the people who were able to get their pairs but i wonder how many of those people were the type to always cry about resellers...

As much as folks say they would cop to keep. When someone has 3500 - 4k cash, you will find other shoes to like even more. You can't win them all.

the hardest part about seeing this is knowing that many people copped just to sell. i tried for so long to get them and would never be able to sell if i got them for retail. im tempted to pay reseller price but i cant bring myself to do it because i know that i was that close to having them for retail. im not knocking people who need the money, i dont know peoples personal situations.  my girl said it best, she said its obviously a lot of money but money can be made forever how often would you have an opportunity to get something that only comes out one time. i salute the people who were able to get their pairs but i wonder how many of those people were the type to always cry about resellers...
The tricky thing about this release is that they're going for so much that it's hard to turn down that profit. It kinda ruins the whole thought of wearing sneakers, but if you're able to get close to 6K for them, It's hard to turn that down.

View media item 800737
One pair Sz 8 was at 6k. I think they still might sitting. They probably charge 3500-4000 once they get a couple and depending on size. Any one think once the Adidas release these will go up?

Quick question, anyone close to NYC or in NYC try to sell them to Kixclusive? That could be another option.

Back
Top Bottom