Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I doubt the 6k will remain the price for too too long. If it does I'll take my pair there, wait to get the sale, buy some plats, keep the changed.
I sold my ROs, friend offered me his plats for $1500
eek.gif

Pairs in FC right now

Said they only sold 1 pair so far to a celebrity size 11
I was just there and this not true.  In fact, the first 9.5 for sale on the site is mine! I trekked there in the snow to make sure I was first.  Anyway, those boxes arent Yeezys they were some other shoes with the same style (but smaller) Nike boxes.  I thought the same thing when I walked in but its actually not the case, they do NOT have 75 pairs in stock (unless all these people who got their pairs yesterday decided to overnight mail it straight to them and somehow got to the post office that very same day).

Last edited:
I was just on FCs website and they got the solars in my size just stirring there :smh: I would bring the ROs and get them. I think the solars are the best yeezy 2 cw

I was just there and this not true.  In fact, the first 9.5 for sale on the site is mine! I trekked there in the snow to make sure I was first.  Anyway, those boxes arent Yeezys they were some other shoes with the same style (but smaller) Nike boxes.  I thought the same thing when I walked in but its actually not the case, they do NOT have 75 pairs in stock.
Exactly... This dude was giving false info yesterday already.... btw that size 11 was mine.

The tricky thing about this release is that they're going for so much that it's hard to turn down that profit. It kinda ruins the whole thought of wearing sneakers, but if you're able to get close to 6K for them, It's hard to turn that down.
i dont wear about 75% of my sneakers. and ill be the first to admit resell prices dictate that decision. but i do collect them. im not arguing with the fact its a hell of a legit turn around. i do real estate and i have to have a lot of things go right on a deal to make a profit that some made on a $245 purchase. so i understand the temptation of the money. however, i cant speak for everyone but this is my hobby. i collect sneakers. ive easily spent that amount of money this past year on shoes that arent something of this magnitude, but those are many different pairs. even if i did have a pair and for whatever reason i did sell them, id say a good portion of the profit i would have made by selling these would have gone back into sneakers anyway. its all relative i guess. 

Last edited:

i dont wear about 75% of my sneakers. and ill be the first to admit resell prices dictate that decision. but i do collect them. im not arguing with the fact its a hell of a legit turn around. i do real estate and i have to have a lot of things go right to make a profit that some made on a $245 purchase. so i understand the temptation of the money. however,  i cant speak for everyone but this is my hobby. i collect sneakers. ive easily spent that amount of money this past year on shoes that arent something of this magnitude, but those are many different pairs. even if i did have a pair and for whatever reason i did sell them, id say a good portion of the profit i would have made by selling these would have gone back into sneakers anyway. its all relative i guess. 
I understand completely. It's def. all relative. Just voicing my opinion on this release. I've actually never bought a sneaker with intent to resell, so I get where you're coming form.

all the sellers being super greedy with this release..
super high starting bids..
when i got the DB 5's, i started the auction at .99, and sold to the first offer of 750 i got.
i could have easily waited out and got more, but how can i complain about $600 for simply going to pick up a shoe?
these people didn't even have to drive to get them.. :smh:
why not take my offer of $2k, which is very generous, and keep it moving..
looking at bid history, most people who are bidding over $3k have like 0 or 1 feedback..
hope this plays out in my favor..

A lot of people thirsty for as much profit as possible are in for a really bad day when PayPal informs them of the chargeback. They're gonna be LIVID. :lol:

JUST LIKE NOBODY KNEW ABOUT THE YEEZY RELEASE , NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT A RESTOCK.

Their are only a handful of people who are aware of these things and they only tell there good buddies for a reason.... so it doesnt be known by NT'ers lol 

prepare to see these on your FB sneaker groups asking when they come out and giving out fake dates.

also sneakernews is becoming really annoying, what was the point of posting that picture with the shopped yeezys and galaxy foams.

they are creating invisible hype, and dudes actually fall for it and believe it.

dude really thought they restocked last year 
laugh.gif

i saw the shoes before they were tweeted out, there were no yeezys or galaxys.

Last edited:

I understand completely. It's def. all relative. Just voicing my opinion on this release. I've actually never bought a sneaker with intent to resell, so I get where you're coming form.
no yea were definitely on the same page. im just saying ill be first to admit im salty. but i think for different reasons than others. im not salty because people are getting paid, everyone has their own opportunities to make money so ill never hate on someone who gets theirs. even if it was a lucky purchase. like a lot of people that did get their pairs i clicked the link instantly and just didnt make out. im salty because it was the luck of the draw and i feel like as an avid collector i (unrightfully)  feel entitled to have gotten a pair because its a sneaker. its my hobby. i couldnt have had a better opportunity at the link and still didnt get them. and i would have been like a 7 year old on Christmas waiting for my pair in the mail if i did.

Last edited:

no yea were definitely on the same page. im just saying ill be first to admit im salty. but i think for different reasons. im not salty because people are getting paid, everyone has their own opportunities to make money so ill never hate on someone who gets theirs. even if it was a lucky purchase. like a lot of people that did get their pairs i clicked the link instantly and just didnt make out. im salty because it was the luck of the draw and i feel like as an avid collector i (unrightfully)  feel entitled to have gotten a pair because its a sneaker. its my hobby. and i would have been like a 7 year old on christmas waiting for my pair in the mail.
laugh.gif
 I know man, I love that anxious feeling of waiting for them in the mail. We can def. agree on being upset about missing out. It comes w/ the game unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom