Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I doubt it.
That unannounced trick ain't gonna work twice if they were to drop again. Whatever happened that bots didn't flourish the 1st time has been patched. Services and programmers WISH ndc would drop them again unannounced this weekend! LOL

what he say????
nerd.gif

If 21M sells them, 99.9% of us are not getting a pair. I am going to be around their store today after work. Maybe I should stop by and look around.

Sold my pair earlier...

I love cash. :smokin

im dealing with the struggle. glad the FC talk stopped so I don't have to hear about the money im missing out on. I also don't have any friends or associates who I would call ballers so the $$ temptation isn't there sitting in my face.

Besides a lucky strike on a not so likely restock, these may never grace my feet. Every seller I have contacted thus far is only looking for cash; no trades whatsoever. I can't justify spending 2500 on one shoe that I would wear.

I just dropped off my size 12 at FC. They don't have too many pairs.

They needed to see receipt and make sure it matched Driver's license. They are checking the whole paper trail.

The price drops were because people really want them gone. Dudes were great in there. 

Last edited:
Don't know if it was posted here but DonDrew and them had a sitdown with Kicksordie, mentioned a lot about the fake yeezy's and stuff, the dude is so full of it 
laugh.gif

I just dropped off my size 12 at FC. They don't have too many pairs.

They needed to see receipt and make sure it matched Driver's license. They are checking the whole paper trail.

The price drops were because people really want them gone. Dudes were great in there. 

Did you drop off at FCNY? I'm debating dropping off my size 10.5 and they told me they expected the prices to only go up since the ROs are Kanye's last shoes with Nike. They mentioned the Solars/Plats going up too after the initial market flood dried up

I doubt prices drop below 3K to be honest. A lot of consignment shops and privately owned sneaker boutiques scooped up pairs at $3K so they could flip them so the prices will come down by the private seller and once the market dries up, all your going to find are prices similar to what we see right now.

I got my pair to keep and will wear so I can care less lol

Back
Top Bottom