Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Is it just me or theres no small sizes in RO's available. Im a size 8-8.5. The few that there is are trying to sell for 6-7k. I see a lot of size 11 and up.  Gonna have to wait for a VNDS pair i guess. SMH. Canadian guys problems... 
I've only seen one size 8 listed this week.

There are a lot of 9.5's and 10's. 

Last time I thought I "deserved" a pair of shoes I was told that it was a business :lol:

Sad thing was I plugged dudes on the spot where they had them since I was starting a new job and was still willing to pay extra.

Every time I see galaxy foams I just give the stone face.

Last edited:
bruh the Solars ARE the best out the three

he-ain-t-lyin-o.gif

this.

i NEVER said the reds were better.

again, with the putting words in my mouth thing.

had i scored these RO's for retail, i'd still be saying the same things i'm saying now... cuz what's going on with the hype on these and resell prices is dumb, and crazy, and WILL calm down.

it happens every hype release, just not on this scale.

i find what is happening right now comical, for a lot of reasons, and think it's all gonna change here shortly...

was trying to help my man out, cuz letting go of solar's right now for these is a bit extreme, IMO...

for one, they are, and will be the favorited colorway (just like the blinks from the 1's, the hype is just all on the BRAND NEW reds right now)... and for two, the quality is better. the leather scales are dope, and much better quality than the lil' rubber triangles, that may even have problems falling off, from what we're hearing...

at the end of the day, the most recognizable colorway you think of when you think yeezy is the black and pink / solar colorway... there's a million all red shoes out there.

when the dust settles, and people think back on kanye's nike run, those will be the ones everyone thinks of...

personally, the tans from the 1's are my favorite... originally they were my least favorite, but turned into my favorite a few years ago now...

Last edited:
Last time I thought I "deserved" a pair of shoes I was told that it was a business :lol:

Sad thing was I plugged dudes on the spot where they had them since I was starting a new job and was still willing to pay extra.

Every time I see galaxy foams I just give the stone face.

This^.

Very few people these days are willing to help anyone that doesn't help them out like x10.

@DJ Proto J   The Solars obviously will be the gem of the 2's by far. 

We definitely see your points about everything, but why keep repeating yourself?  It's like I've read the same post 30 times now. 

I hope you score a pair for cheap and flaunt the crap out of them on insta!  

where's the suggested retail price tab on the box? looks like it is gone or was never there
no msrp on out of usa pairs but if you look close ive noticed all pairs also have a little hologram square in the upper right corner. just what ive noticed

Last edited:
@DJ Proto J
  The Solars obviously will be the gem of the 2's by far. 

We definitely see your points about everything, but why keep repeating yourself?  It's like I've read the same post 30 times now. 

I hope you score a pair for cheap and flaunt the crap out of them on insta!  

thanx.

well, i mean, you see me saying stuff, and then you see how it gets twisted, tho, right? that's why...

some stuff i'll let go, but some stuff, i have to correct, cuz cats straight up put words in my mouth, and try to run with it...

Just a heads up to those buying.  I'm keeping the box that mine was shipped in because the order # is on the label.  You can match that with the receipt as well. 

A seller should always have all paperwork including the obvious receipt, emailed order confirmation & shipping confirmations.  

Don't get burned, no paperwork no money should be your rule.  

Back
Top Bottom