Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

what if nike just releases 10% of the stock online at 10 random times within the next 10 days. on sight, ON SITE!!! nah but the link is back up again.

Reactions: Dad
i got a pair in my size ! YES i am HYPE. The only reason i have these is because of The Tiff SB Info i got yesterday. . . :D

i was asleep.  i heard the tweet, but didn't bother to wake up b/c i thought it was another random tweet...  This was THE TWEET.  I woke up 47 minutes and looked at my phone and it took me a few minutes to realize what the hell just happened.

oh well, glad this shet is finally over.  

This was just a repeat of the first Yeezy 2 drop for me..

Such a damn tease.. Felt like I was really gonna get em..

Then I get the OOS.. I am soo brittle rite now..

My pair was 100% luck. i dont run my bot 24/7 unless a rumored restock comes up.

i was on youtube when they tweeted them and i saw the twitter text then quickly clicked it. 
I was at the mall talking to other sneaker heads, we were just saying how they probably won't release.  Then all of our phones go off and then this.  If I were home, would have probably had a chance.

hurry up and get funds into your paypal account... hit up one of your boys to put money in there or if you have a bank that does paypal, do that. I'm with SECU and i can add money to my paypal immediately.
It's too late to do that actually.
If there aren't any funds in his paypal account, it'll go straight to whatever the account he set to be his automatic payment. If he has one, then he's covered. If he doesn't have it set, best case would be for him to just set it now ASAP or he might be SOL.

Same thing happened to me before on a pair of Roshes :lol:  

naw, I've had paypal just pull the funds from my balance once the actual payment was processed by nike (after shipment).

I haven't smoked a bowl in five years, brb.

and i'm not hating on any of you dudes, congrats.  I'm just saying, you guys with the megatron bots always win lololol

Last edited:
My order went through, but via PayPal. They only used $103 of my PayPal avaialble $. They didn't use my CC for $153 more. Does this mean my order is more likely to be declined?

hurry up and get funds into your paypal account... hit up one of your boys to put money in there or if you have a bank that does paypal, do that. I'm with SECU and i can add money to my paypal immediately.
This...

You can also use the MoneyPak available at most stores to add funds. Haven't used it, but I think the fee isn't too large...

Nike played us..
sick.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif
be patient word is this is not the only release?
glasses.gif

Man if I got these I Woudlnt even wear them outside. You're just asking for trouble.
I agree. Can't wear these to no hood spots. I can rockem in the city in some uppity spots but as far as just randomly wearing them around is a no go. All red shoes is one strike in my neighborhood and the second strike is them being red Octobers.

Last edited:
These people that leave their order number and personal info seem like they want there order canceled. Giggidy.

Back
Top Bottom