Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

With the publicity this shoe gets who ever wears them should have some weapon
i know right? i was just saying to myself how i'd be afraid to rock em out in this city and would spend $245 on some kicks and then have to go to the gun store and buy a new piece of hardware.

Congrats to those who copped.i was in church lol....... Thanks Nike. What's crazy is nobody in the USA will be able to even wear these without the possibility of getting robbed ON SITE!

laugh.gif
i took Ls all through 2012 and most of 2013... I've gotten the shoe gods on my side lately. Oregon foams and these.
you definitely deserved this pair B. missing all those years just made it all up in this one pair. 

Where is @PRGirlGoneRogue she mentioned being on a conference call with Nike reps trying to determine how to do damage control with the whole yeezy thing. She knew this was coming :frown:

I thought we had something special :frown: :frown:

...and where is @Mark081990

I had them in my size in the cart, put my paypal email and password and clicked the confirm order button,but my dumb iphone collapsed and closed the window
mean.gif
 Checked my mail but nah, i missed. Im really pissed, but i like the way nike put them on sale. Hopefully they do make a restock of every yeezy at some point..

Where is @PRGirlGoneRogue she mentioned being on a conference call with Nike reps trying to determine how to do damage control with the whole yeezy thing. She knew this was coming
frown.gif

I thought we had something special
frown.gif
frown.gif

...and where is @Mark081990
that yeezy 2/bot thread went underground when people with info just stopped posting all of a sudden and the bot thread went bye bye lol, but mark was always around

Last edited:
Congrats to those who copped.i was in church lol....... Thanks Nike. What's crazy is nobody in the USA will be able to even wear these without the possibility of getting robbed ON SITE!
waiting for all the worldstar video's to pop up of folks getting jacked for their Red October's.

copped a US12 from nike europe when they put up the twitter link...good thing i left that alert on! still feels unreal! 
glasses.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

I had them in my size in the cart, put my paypal email and password and clicked the confirm order button,but my dumb iphone collapsed and closed the window
mean.gif
 Checked my mail but nah, i missed. Im really pissed, but i like the way nike put them on sale. Hopefully they do make a restock of every yeezy at some point..
go check you paypal. 

Ugh just as I was sitting down to breakfast out with the family I saw the Tweet on my iPhone and couldn't believe it, had half signal LTE and managed to get in line for a size 10 but it wasn't meant to be. Did anyone use the image monitoring method I mentioned in the old Yeezy thread? It seems like it worked, with the direct image link being http://images.nike.com/is/image/Dot...660_A.jpg?hei=620&wid=620&fmt=jpeg&bgc=F5F5F5 . Hope it was able to get at least someone a pair! :tongue:

well unless you are rich with body guards. Most pairs will be worn by celebs.

Good job Nike! As for everyone else, scammers will be in abundance so don't let the thirst get the best of you.....

Back
Top Bottom