Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Congratz everyone Glad to see people getting them, didn't get them myself but o wells. I Like how random it was and  I would  probably sell them myself  if I had gotten one in cart'. Would make some Rich celeb really happy and myself happy with some extra cash =) . I think they are ugly but Thats just my opinion.

wow the only time i decide to go out...

SMH, i slept in im usually up at 5am westcoast time, got the text notifications but thought they were homies from last night. 
mean.gif
don't ever go out again!

Like what? A Chanel purse? The thing is red shoes are really noticeable easy to take and you know the worth and demand is high. Shoes are an easy target above all. People get robbed for 200 dollar hyped Jordan's every release. What do you think will happen for 10000 dollar yeezys that hold their value

A lot of people have watches worth tons more... and easier to take honestly. Maybe it's where I stay, but I can't imagine tons of people getting the shoes taken off of their feet :lol:

I still can't believe I copped so easily, no errors. Added to cart, signed in, checked out.
All within like 2 minutes. Took an extra minute cause my hand was shaking and I was driving

tired.gif
 of course it had to be in-line, I thought I would get through for these since I got through on the Tiffs, spoke too soon 
laugh.gif

IDK man, we saw people pay 3k for Solars, I dont know how to gauge these things anymore.

Decent job from nike on this release, gave people some chance over the bots, still hearing people got 3 pairs shows it didnt take long for the madness to kick in 10K prices already!

link is up and down.  struck out but not too salty.  kudos to nike for a fair release.  missed out by a few minutes 
mean.gif
  congrats to everyone who copped!

My order says submitted. Pretty sure it usually says in progress. If they even think about cancelling it....

Last edited:
A lot of people have watches worth tons more... and easier to take honestly. Maybe it's where I stay, but I can't imagine tons of people getting the shoes taken off of their feet
laugh.gif
Yeah, but the odds of an idiot who would rob someone for clothing being able to spot an IWC Big Pilot on someone's wrist from 20 feet away are much lower than that same idiot being able to spot some bright red Yeezy 2's.

Dudes calling out $10k lmfao

$10k is a good price for the whole Yeezy 2 set.

Back
Top Bottom