Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Watch when people who copped start listing dates and we find out that all the pairs seen so far have been fake.

Would be hilarious.

Mad that I missed out but it's cool cuz it was a fair release. I was awake during the time of release but for some reason decided to just leave my phone in my room when I went downstairs to eat breakfast when I usually always have it on me. Ohh well lesson learned.

Are these strictly any online only release or could there be a possibility of stores releasing them?

Was waiting in line as I walked into church...got hit with the oos during second reading. Not even our lord and savior could help me cop these haha

Was waiting in line as I walked into church...got hit with the oos during second reading. Not even our lord and savior could help me cop these haha
roll.gif

im sure you caught some dirty eyes.

got mine sitting on the toilet playing candy crush. No BS. my boy got his in church. seems alot got through so musta been quite a few pairs.

I'll wait until people start amending their prices. $10,000 starting bids on eBay
roll.gif

Mad that I missed out but it's cool cuz it was a fair release. I was awake during the time of release but for some reason decided to just leave my phone in my room when I went downstairs to eat breakfast when I usually always have it on me. Ohh well lesson learned.

Are these strictly any online only release or could there be a possibility of stores releasing them?

A physical store release on these would be insane. Close to a riot in my opinion. I dont think Nike would want that PR mess.

Congrats to those who copped.i was in church lol....... Thanks Nike. What's crazy is nobody in the USA will be able to even wear these without the possibility of getting robbed ON SITE!
People wear and carry stuff waaay more valuable than these shoes on a daily. It's not that serious. If you look like a mark then you'll prolly get got without Yeezy's on.. 

Mann. I'm tryin not to be mad but I could've used that 10,000-20,000 resale. If nike dropped the link 30 min later I'd have them. nt fam I feel your pain. Those who got through know you hit the jackpot. Let's be real, everyone is buying to sell these. If not, they are clearly wealthy or stupid :lol:

I clicked the link probably 10 seconds after, thought the tweet was a troll.

Still upset, legit wanted to wear my pair all this time.

Ugh just as I was sitting down to breakfast out with the family I saw the Tweet on my iPhone and couldn't believe it, had half signal LTE and managed to get in line for a size 10 but it wasn't meant to be. Did anyone use the image monitoring method I mentioned in the old Yeezy thread? It seems like it worked, with the direct image link being http://images.nike.com/is/image/Dot...660_A.jpg?hei=620&wid=620&fmt=jpeg&bgc=F5F5F5 . Hope it was able to get at least someone a pair!
tongue.gif
whats that method?

I'm here but like I said I didn't stand a chance. Happy it's over in a way. Would have loved a pair but had they announced a release date would've just made me go crazy trying to strategize and stuff.

Once again good to see some familiar faces scooping them up!

Back
Top Bottom