Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I got through, clicked the link in my texts and waited 30 minutes before being able to check out. Called Nike too just to confirm, still can't believe it

Now that I think about it. Nike probably going to intermittently allow the page to load up just to keep everyone refreshing and coming to the site. Huge troll job that will lead to increased traffic/activity on the site.

Good job Nike. If the jobs weren't in the NW, I'd consider working for the web analytics team.

I had them in my size in the cart, put my paypal email and password and clicked the confirm order button,but my dumb iphone collapsed and closed the window :smh:  Checked my mail but nah, i missed. Im really pissed, but i like the way nike put them on sale. Hopefully they do make a restock of every yeezy at some point..

Android son! Scored on my nexus 5. My other friends also struck out with their iPhone 5s now they gonna be getting android phones

Damn man what a drop!  Best way for NDC to do it!  and  props to those who copped!  Im on vacay with the fam and just got done tubing when I saw the notification on my phone, it was too late.  I was actually on twitter right before the dropped too.  They did  pop back up i was in line for about 2-3 minutes for a 10.5 and then got the OOS.  im hella disappointed but oh well, i scored tiffs off NDC yesterday on my cell while driving so i shouldn't really complain. lol  I feel like you almost have a better chance to cop on a mobile device these days.

yessir.  i check up on them from time to time, but it was the safest place i could think of to store them.

Wow. How much does that cost? Why not enjoy them by having them displayed at your house. At least be able to show them off.

Im just kind of curious as to why you keep them at the bank?

So who thinks nike didn't release all their stock?
they probably didn't.

but i don't think it really matters. peeps on here were able to cop because of the random unannounced drop. now the bots have been awakened and activated. any subsequent restock will go like preludes usually do - 1% lucky people, 99% bots. 

i AM new to this game, so maybe i'm wrong. i hope i am.

I never pay attention to nike's sms mobile tweets. At the end of the day I normally have 5-10 unread texts from them.
It paid off today though x3. :D :tongue:

Wasn't interested in the shoe BUT I am EXTREMELY interested in seeing the resell transactions that happen in person. PLEASE someone video when you sell them, GUARANTEE you get a million hits on YouTube.
damn bro u made it on SBD 

i am 99% sure they didnt release 2000 pairs online lol 
Why's that? Tiff SB's were GR numbers and still sold out like lightning. Pretty sure they dropped all the stock of RO's at once. 

Back
Top Bottom