Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I got home from the movies, took my fam to see The Lego Movie.  Got in the car, looked at my phone and saw the two notifications from @nikestore.....  Had to let my wife drive as I stared out the window the whole way home.  LoL, not my weekend at all.

But at least the Lego movie was good right?

I got home from the movies, took my fam to see The Lego Movie.  Got in the car, looked at my phone and saw the two notifications from @nikestore.....  Had to let my wife drive as I stared out the window the whole way home.  LoL, not my weekend at all.
How was The Lego Movie

Damn man..heard the first tweet and was sleeping. Woke up on the second tweet and we all know wtf that meant.....Damn computer gaming til late last night, otherwise I woulda been awake.

Oh well...congrats to those who got a pair.

was sitting at home, hungover, wattching knicks game with my laptop on  my lap...tweetdeck going, I got the notification and clicked right away (even tho i thought it was a hack or troll i clicked anyway), page came up, auto atc couldnt add my sz 11 (seems it was oos, which is weird cuz i clicked right away) , tried manually to add other sizes and got waiting in line on several diff sizes on diff tabs, eventually got oos on everying. tired adding anything I could after that but was ultimately  unsuccessful.

so all u who werent by your phone or not by a computer dont stress  too bad, cuz i was right there and did everything right with zero hesitation and still struck out. not stressing it tho, it was crazy and I was happy to see a release like this...totally out of character for nike to drop YEEZY on SUNDAY at 1 pm et

GLAD TO SEE LOTS OF NTERS GOT PAIRS FOR RETAIL

EVERYONE BE SAFE WATCH FOR SCAMMERS

the link says sorry the shoe your are looking for is no longer available so i keep refreshing and every now and then the shoe is available so maybe there is more pairs to come???

Would Be Interested To Hear Your JOB Title
mean.gif
"BOSS" 
laugh.gif

Glad to hear of some non bot cops. Granted if anybody knew they were dropping it wouldn't have happened like that but still. I got the Tiffany's without a bot on a 20 Mbps connection so there's hope for anything

if i choose to sell them i will go to a consignment shop. I wouldnt risk a scam on ebay on these.

Some risk here as well. Probably heard about the shop on the East coast that had issues.
Apparently they cooked up a scheme to swindle a few sellers out of expensive limited kicks.
There are crooks everywhere.

honestly how many of you guys that copped are planning on actually wearing them?
i wanted these(was not able to cop) but after seeing the prices on ebay i would consider selling them...you can easily get a car...no pair of shoes can beat 8k

Wasn't interested in the shoe BUT I am EXTREMELY interested in seeing the resell transactions that happen in person. PLEASE someone video when you sell them, GUARANTEE you get a million hits on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom