Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

my order says PREPARING TO SHIP.... must mean I'm good to go?

You could call to confirm, I'm about to do that.
I'm cool... just feels like I'm past the cancellation phase.

Lol you guys getting all nervous but you're the first to shout at noobs for doing the same ish in other threads.

be patient, your orders are fine
its a difference that you clearly don't see.
I've never had an order cancelled by nike because of being accused of being a bot so thats what my question was about. if the PREPARED TO SHIP status meant it cleared the review process.

Newbie here!! Although I've been following the site for years. To all that copped the Yeezy Red Oct II's congrats. I was takin a nap when I heard the tweet. Tried my best to cop. Had them in my cart ready to buy when Nike.com kicked me out and removed them. Tried drowning myself in the toilet (j/k). Whenever Nike tweets Twitter only releases I am never able to get them. Hell even at the retailers, where I reside now they usually do raffles. So I'm always out of luck. But congrats to all that copped.

http://fancy.com/things/527039866815383472/Air-Yeezy-2-Red-October
mean.gif
the sad thing is.. he might get that from some person with money to burn  
mean.gif

8)
No. We just get tweets sent to our phones and use quick thumbs.

Most probably didnt have their bots running AND nobody knew about the release therefore no bot owners had any "orders" for add to cart service for them.

Doesn't make sense. I used my laptop and didn't get through yet people on there phone did that seem to have added minutes after the tweet.

Don't be blinded by hype. The lasering on the Blinks > everything about the Red Octobers.  Red October + cash for Solars or Blinks would be a fair trade.

Don't be blinded by hype. The lasering on the Blinks > everything about the Red Octobers.  Red October + cash for Solars or Blinks would be a fair trade.

Thanks but these are the "new yeezys". Aka the old ones aren't cool anymore to most people lol. Dudes 100% will be trading blinks and blood for these

Last edited:

i added to cart while on the toilet playing with my phone. got the waiting in line. wiped my ****. saw tweet that said sold out by nike. then saw added to cart and checked out. one page only. alot of ppl got thru well after nike tweeted "sold out". couldnt s#it myself after it went thru cause I just emptied it out.!!
What size if you don't mind me asking?... I was in line for almost of all way before nike tweeted sold out.. smh

Last edited:
they keep putting the product page back up and taking it down again  Reminds me of that bane quote about how there can be no true despair without hope lol

Just another pair of kicks.  If you missed out, pay resale.  If you can't afford or would never pay that amount for resale then there really isn't much you can do but get over it.

its a funny story what happened with me and these. i was out playing basketball in friends, something i havent done in years. i usually would be home doing nothing on a sunday. as soon as i get on the court, my friends start saying the red yeezys dropped. i thought it was a troll until i went to Nikestore's twitter and saw the link, i literally went like this :wow:eek

I got to the link and all sizes are available. it felt like some surreal dream. I click on size 10 and get added to the wait queue. i was in line for a good 15 minutes or more before i got the out of stock message. I was bummed that i missed out but life goes on and i just got the Tiffs yesterday on NDC. also, i had a much better time getting exercise on the court and hanging with friends instead of sitting behind a computer screen.

lol how many of yall havnt left the house and on your computer constantly refreshing..

i know thers a handful dont lie.

Back
Top Bottom