Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

did any one get through after sizes popped up the secong time? or was everyone just in line

woke up about 2hrs after they dropped.

not gonna lie, i wanted these simply to resell. Was going to buy a Canon DSLR and a new macbook with the profit

Thanks but these are the "new yeezys". Aka the old ones aren't cool anymore to most people lol. Sides will be trading blinks and blood for these
laugh.gif

Anybody that gives up their blinks or solars for these deserve them.

dudes with deep pockets probably waiting for flight club or rif to drop stacks on these. 10k is a stupid price but probably not far off from what someone with huge amounts of disposable income is willing to pay.

I'm cool... just feels like I'm past the cancellation phase.
its a difference that you clearly don't see.
I've never had an order cancelled by nike because of being accused of being a bot so thats what my question was about. if the PREPARED TO SHIP status meant it cleared the review process.

not sure if this has been said before but one guy's previous order (DB5's) made it all the way to the destination UPS hub and Nike held shipment and had it returned...

not to be a downer but it seems that until they are "in your hands" nothing is a done deal JSay n

I'm cool... just feels like I'm past the cancellation phase.
its a difference that you clearly don't see.
I've never had an order cancelled by nike because of being accused of being a bot so thats what my question was about. if the PREPARED TO SHIP status meant it cleared the review process.

not sure if this has been said before but one guy's previous order (DB5's) made it all the way to the destination UPS hub and Nike held shipment and had it returned...

not to be a downer but it seems that until they are "in your hands" nothing is a done deal JSay n

yea i remember that. that was when they first started canceling so i figured things had changed since then. we hardly hear the recalled packages stuff anymore.

Back
Top Bottom