Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Strongly considering dumping all 3 NDS Y2's..

I mean if they're just collecting dust in your closet, then go for it. Plenty of useful things to do with that money. I only bust mine out for special occasions so I don't get much wear out of them. They're tough to let go of though. After I traded my plats for the Lebron X MVPs, I missed the plats. Luckily I was able to get them back (with help to a fellow NTer) but man was it a pain to find a pair up to my standards for a decently high price.

Last edited:
NEED HELP FROM THE YEEZY FAMB. No disrespect to seller he's a cool dude. What you guys think. Worth it for $950? Replacement box.

NEED TO KNOW ASAP

EDIT: Seems a little much but idk I'm stuck.

Last edited:
Some clear defects no box I'm very picky about not having OG box try going $800-900 but depending on the market and the rate they are going for now ok price

Idk I'm really stuck.
tired.gif

$900 ain't bad. But if that sockliner rips over time, game over. Might as well keep saving and find a pair without a ripped socked liner lol 

$900 ain't bad. But if that sockliner rips over time, game over. Might as well keep saving and find a pair without a ripped socked liner lol 

Shoot, yeah. just saw that rip, I'd say pass. Didn't realize the rip initially.

I'd say skip on these and find another like @Steve Karatag mentioned.

So pass because the rip will get bigger? I'm just worried I won't find another pair for under a stack that's in pretty good condition.

So pass because the rip will get bigger? I'm just worried I won't find another pair for under a stack that's in pretty good condition.

We all have to come to the realization that these aren't the cheapest sneakers and "deals" aren't the easiet to come by. They're out there though. But trust me, be patient. I found a DS pair for $1600. You might as well save even a few hundred more and get a VNDS pair. Unless you want to beat them to the ground. By all means though, your money so do what you want with it. Just think for a minute. You're gonna give 9 hundred dollar bills for a shoe with a rip in it lol just let that settle in.

But isn't the rip fixable? Just wondering... Also more pics. I'm just worried I won't find em for under a stack.

bro who you buy those from. they look very familiar. lmao

good pickup either way and how much u drop!?

sorry, didn't read last few pages :frown:

bro who you buy those from. they look very familiar. lmao

good pickup either way and how much u drop!?

sorry, didn't read last few pages
frown.gif
Me? I haven't copped yet. I'm trying to decide whether I should cop but idk.

He's asking for 950.

I'm just afraid I won't find another for under a stack in a pretty good condition on the upper.

It's that rip that's holding me back...

Me? I haven't copped yet. I'm trying to decide whether I should cop but idk.

He's asking for 950.

I'm just afraid I won't find another for under a stack in a pretty good condition on the upper.

It's that rip that's holding me back...
It's a great price but I wonder what dude did to get that rip on the shoe in the first place :lol:

JUST BROWSED THROUGH THE LAST FEW PICS. I SAW THE RIP AND THATS AN ODD SPOT/RIP. PERSONALLY TO ME THEY LOOK A LITTLE "WORN" AND OF COURSE THEY AINT DS BUT YOU CAN DEFINITELY SEE SOME USE OUT OF THOSE. MAYBE ITS THE LIGHTING ON THE PICS, BUT FOR 950...SPEND THE EXTRA 200-300 AND GET A CRISP PAIR WITH BOX. I GOT MINE ALMOST DS WITH BOX AND EVERYTHING FROM AN NTER FOR ABOUT 1100 IF I RECALL CORRECTLY. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS..LULZ

sorry bro. don't rush into it.. it took me months to find a good deal and luckily I got a great deal from an NTer who to this day talk to on a regular...da yeezy famb be close bro! looking out for eachother on releases and what not..thats what NT is about.. just be patient and you will get a good deal. save up another 200-300$ and you'll be straight. you need 10.5 right? I can keep an eye out, I tend to come across a lot of yeezy's

sorry bro. don't rush into it.. it took me months to find a good deal and luckily I got a great deal from an NTer who to this day talk to on a regular...da yeezy famb be close bro! looking out for eachother on releases and what not..thats what NT is about.. just be patient and you will get a good deal. save up another 200-300$ and you'll be straight. you need 10.5 right? I can keep an eye out, I tend to come across a lot of yeezy's
10-10.5 would really appreciate you keeping an eye out!

Any of you into Visvims? Only people I've seen them on are Kanye stans who only wear jordan 1s, yeezys, or those. Just look like damn moccasins to me lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom