Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Am I the only one who thinks that the Tans looks better than the Blinks and Zens? I guess so. Lol

Nope. I always thought the tans were the best out of the three. The Blinks always lost points with me bcuz of the cheap material. They don't have the buttery soft leather like the tans and Zen's. The Zen's have that orange which I don't like. Plus, the color of the grey is too light for me. I like a darker grey. Then on top of it alI, I like the fact the tans have the glow of the swoosh. The tans just have an elegance to me the other two don't have. The tans were all I ever wanted. So, I guess you're not the only one. Lol

nah, i'm with ya...

tans are so ill.

i def need to wear 'em soon.

Nope. I always thought the tans were the best out of the three. The Blinks always lost points with me bcuz of the cheap material. They don't have the buttery soft leather like the tans and Zen's. The Zen's have that orange which I don't like. Plus, the color of the grey is too light for me. I like a darker grey. Then on top of it alI, I like the fact the tans have the glow of the swoosh. The tans just have an elegance to me the other two don't have. The tans were all I ever wanted. So, I guess you're not the only one. Lol

Ah! That's good to know. I thought I was trippin. :lol:

Elegance! That's the exact word I'm lookin' for to describe the Tans. That buttery leather alone says it all. Plus, that colorway just nailed it. :smokin

Here's a photo of my pair. Love 'em to bits. :smile:

View media item 1172792
View media item 1172796

Last edited:
those pics of the tans "make me feel some type of way" like i need to stop screwing around with all these low level jordans and just grab a pair. Saw 1400 for used zens, but balked a week ago, now i wonder if that's as good as it'll get.

Tans are my favorite yeezy period I never was a fan of 1s until they came out hope to get a pair someday. Plats, then red Octobers, Zens, blinks and solars.

those pics of the tans "make me feel some type of way" like i need to stop screwing around with all these low level jordans and just grab a pair. Saw 1400 for used zens, but balked a week ago, now i wonder if that's as good as it'll get.

I assure you, sir. You will not regret flipping your Jordans and buying a pair of Yeezy 1 for that amount of cash. You won't find buttery soft leather on a pair of Js. :wink:

Tans are my favorite yeezy period I never was a fan of 1s until they came out hope to get a pair someday. Plats, then red Octobers, Zens, blinks and solars.

This! I totally agree with you. Tans on top, followed by Plats. :smile:

No joke. I'm going to. Probably keep a few heaters. 01 blk red and royal 1s. SB 9 &8 tiff low. Keep the selection :smile:

I sold some of my random Jordan's just over a year ago to pick up the Yeezy 1 Blink's. Haven't had 1 regret.

It jus takes a little courage to sell most of your stuff to attain 1 or 2 pair/s that you really want. But once you get that sought after pair, that feeling of being attached to your past pairs will vanish. And yes, there will be no regrets in the end. You opted for something that you really want. :smile:

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom