Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

chew on this for a second...

the original black & white prototype samples ("My Dark Twisted Fantasy" version) Ye was first seen wearing apparently had that same premium leather as the zen and net 1's...

i was told by a credible source that Ye wasn't happy cuz nike forced him to use less premium materials than he wanted, hence why we have mesh on the 2's instead of leather (mesh that creases badly, unfortunately)...

you can kinda see how good the leather looks here, and it does look similar to the Y1's...

it sucks to think i almost owned these for a very good price (was supposed to trade DS solar's for them, as he just preferred those, but he got another offer he couldn't refuse)... :smh:

View media item 1189465

I'm honestly happy with the 2's that we ended up getting. My solars still look brand new and I've worn them a good amount of times. No shoe shield or anything in them. I really wish I could find some zen 1's for a good price, preferably DS but I know it's next to impossible. I was adamant about a pair of blinks for the longest but I saw Zens on feet in person and couldn't stop looking at them. They look SO CLEAN with a black tee and washed denim

^ Really? No creasing?

They seem to crease easy as hell for most people.

I may just double up on socks to try to stop some of it and then try the blow dryer method to push any creasing back out.

I just can't do the wearable shoe trees with em anymore. Way too uncomfortable.

Normally I wouldn't care about creases at all, but these just don't look good creased up IMO. It's not like dope quality leather creasing, it's crappy looking mesh creases (which is weird cuz I have plenty other shoes with mesh toe boxes that don't crease at all)...

I have worn my solars plenty as well and they also look pretty new still.. I never use any shields or whatever. I am thinking about getting sole savers for my other ds yeezys. any feedback on those products?

I have worn my solars plenty as well and they also look pretty new still.. I never use any shields or whatever. I am thinking about getting sole savers for my other ds yeezys. any feedback on those products?

Official sole savers are the only ones I've really used and they are the truth. They might peel up around the edges some, but they do the job.

I had em on my Y1's for like 4 years or more and wore them all prolly 15 - 20 times or more each, and when I took them off the bottoms were still DS. Cleaned up around the edges a bit and the sticky residue came off easily.

I only use em to conserve the glow, cuz getting dirty and yellowed is what will make em stop glowing eventually.

Had a NTer send me some prototypes of a version he was trying to make and they came off within a few steps... So I just stick to the original, official sole savers.

chew on this for a second...

the original black & white prototype samples ("My Dark Twisted Fantasy" version) Ye was first seen wearing apparently had that same premium leather as the zen and net 1's...

i was told by a credible source that Ye wasn't happy cuz nike forced him to use less premium materials than he wanted, hence why we have mesh on the 2's instead of leather (mesh that creases badly, unfortunately)...

you can kinda see how good the leather looks here, and it does look similar to the Y1's...

it sucks to think i almost owned these for a very good price (was supposed to trade DS solar's for them, as he just preferred those, but he got another offer he couldn't refuse)... :smh:

View media item 1189465

Never seen these before

That leather looks :pimp:

thanks for the feedback proto. any additional info would be appreciated. iam planning on undsing my RO when I purchase another house in the next 2 months. :smile:

BTW I just realized I never got back at you on the sz 12. text me

In hindsight i shouldve copped those early. 
mean.gif

There are so many Fake yeezys going around, which takes away from the actual rarity of the shoe itself.

you would think so, but not really. in fact, the fakes have only pushed up the price of authentics, no matter how good the fakes get.

i think it's cuz it allows the sellers to hype up how rare their authentic pair actually is, and set a high ball price, and the serious buyers are more likely to pull the trigger, cuz who knows when they'll have another chance at an authentic pair, as they come up for sale less and less often, and they hate the headache of sifting thru all the fake pairs...

these shoes are all only gonna go higher in value, because clean or DS pairs are becoming more and more rare... fakes seem to have no bearing on that...

Do you all think Y2 prices will just keep climbing? They have to peak at some point, right? I still have my solars and plats DS, it is getting harder and harder to bring myself to wear them as the price keeps climbing..

SNEAKER CON IN ONE WEEK
nthat.gif

Hopefully I can flourish and cop the Yeezy 1 Tans or Blinks.

I've been waiting too long
ohwell.gif

My Yeezy fam! I need your input. These Tans for 1100. I think I'm sold on them but I wanted to see your opinions.

The seller says he has the box put the previous owner peeled the label off :frown:. I know there are people out there who have replacement labels so it's cool.

But what you guys think?

Those seem nice! I think tou are good to go since I can't find tans in my size at all and they are the cleanest y1s too

Back
Top Bottom