Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

You guys must be rich. Spending thousands on a shoe that was made in a sweatshop. Y'all some brave people. More power to y'all.

lmao at people coming in here and making "you got money and must be stupid" comments. you don't have to be rich to buy a 1k shoe. Maybe just preference and very selective..

I would definitely buy those tans for 1100. remember I told you to wait and you would find a better cleaner pair? there you go! enjoy... one quick question, did he have sole savers on them? or what is that residue/dirt on the sole? Just curious because i was about to sole save all my yeezys.

lmao at people coming in here and making "you got money and must be stupid" comments. you don't have to be rich to buy a 1k shoe. Maybe just preference and very selective..

I would definitely buy those tans for 1100. remember I told you to wait and you would find a better cleaner pair? there you go! enjoy... one quick question, did he have sole savers on them? or what is that residue/dirt on the sole? Just curious because i was about to sole save all my yeezys.
Yeah man patience is key! Just really hope this deal goes through. And I'm not actually too sure. I don't think he's the first owner.

Yeah man patience is key! Just really hope this deal goes through. And I'm not actually too sure. I don't think he's the first owner.
Where do you look to get a pair of yeezy 1s? Do you check out local FB sneaker groups? I'm looking for a pair of either tans or zen Greys but have had 0 luck

Where do you look to get a pair of yeezy 1s? Do you check out local FB sneaker groups? I'm looking for a pair of either tans or zen Greys but have had 0 luck
Word it can be a struggle. This guy is from a local FB sneaker group. Can even check NT buy/sell forums, eBay, craigslist, local sneaker events etc...

Current pairs.
Nice
nthat.gif

Got the blinks for 1k today and they're in near ds condition, not my size though so I'm gonna try to swap or flip em.

You got something against people with money? Nice lambo btw.
I just wanted to hear some of you guys justify spending Guap on sweatshop shoes. That's all. Don't get me wrong I love yeezys but will never pay the resell price. I passed a chance to cop a ds pair for $1200 from my boy and just bought the well hated Hender scheme MIP-10 aka the cardboard 4s. Handmade, premium leather that ages well with a replaceable sole is what sold me. We all have our own preferences. Now with the yeezys, what sold it to y'all?

I just wanted to hear some of you guys justify spending Guap on sweatshop shoes. That's all. Don't get me wrong I love yeezys but will never pay the resell price. I passed a chance to cop a ds pair for $1200 from my boy and just bought the well hated Hender scheme MIP-10 aka the cardboard 4s. Handmade, premium leather that ages well with a replaceable sole is what sold me. We all have our own preferences. Now with the yeezys, what sold it to y'all?

me personally i buy what want within reason of course. i see the sweatshop argument brought up on NT a lot along with a lot of pocket watching. people work for their money and should spend it on whatever makes them happy. you bring up designer shoes which i own and love more than Jordans, but they are way over priced. hender scheme iv's are dope, the materials look amazing, but $1000+ for a Jordan knock off with a dress shoe bottom? because of the material those are priced correct to you? those cost no where near the asking price. probably marked up 5-7 times. to me no way in the world should those be a grand. same with louboutin which i own a couple. $1300 for chucks with plastic spikes on them? sure the suede and leather is dope but the mark up is beyond ridiculous. i tell you one thing about sweat shop nike's though, they definitely put some money in my pocket when i sold off a lot of my collection so maybe that's where i really get to justify buying the reseller route. when i pay a grand for BIN xii or something i can do that because i bought something i flipped for a grand as well that i got for retail. its just changing dollars.

me personally i buy what want within reason of course. i see the sweatshop argument brought up on NT a lot along with a lot of pocket watching. people work for their money and should spend it on whatever makes them happy. you bring up designer shoes which i own and love more than Jordans, but they are way over priced. hender scheme iv's are dope, the materials look amazing, but $1000+ for a Jordan knock off with a dress shoe bottom? because of the material those are priced correct to you? those cost no where near the asking price. probably marked up 5-7 times. to me no way in the world should those be a grand. same with louboutin which i own a couple. $1300 for chucks with plastic spikes on them? sure the suede and leather is dope but the mark up is beyond ridiculous. i tell you one thing about sweat shop nike's though, they definitely put some money in my pocket when i sold off a lot of my collection so maybe that's where i really get to justify buying the reseller route. when i pay a grand for BIN xii or something i can do that because i bought something i flipped for a grand as well that i got for retail. its just changing dollars.
I appreciate your input. I'm not saying anyones wrong. I just wanted to see the other side.

I'm with you alp alp .
Just because they have 9999's doesn't mean they are samples. I have some GR Jordans and a pair of Roshes with 9's.

because you work for Nike Sportswear...right? I'm not looking to argue with anyone. I'm just stating what was told to me.

Back
Top Bottom