Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Looks like the only authentic size that's safe are 11.5. Everyone else, good luck OR just wait for these to retro

Edit : I mean for the platinums. If you've seen, you know.

Last edited:
Looks like the only authentic size that's safe are 11.5. Everyone else, good luck OR just wait for these to retro

I noticed that for all high profile Nikes. For some reason, they don't make counterfeit 11.5's. Thank god my RO are 11.5  
pimp.gif

Are you referring to the newest Yeezybay Plats?

Thats probably them. Ugg boot with a modernized look. Zipper on the side is a cool touch and the contours of the sole are cool too. I kinda like em...call me crazy. I do wish they were more like a traditional sneaker though.

nope. sorry I just don't see it, the mens ugg boots or even the female ones look nothing like em. they do look like some margielas which im sure are an inspiration

you guys do know there is an Adidas x Yeezy thread in the "other brands" forum right? I still read this thread and would like for it to stay open....

Back
Top Bottom