Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Got my hands on a pair this week and I've already let them go.

Can't wear them. You put them on and instantly everyone, EVERYONE, do not allow me to understate this, but EVERYONE is going to stop you. Ask you questions. Make remarks. I heard more than a few "Them 5 racks bruh," and "man, you can get a couple stacks for those," on my walk the one day I wore them. If you're a young kid, you will 100% get robbed wearing this shoe in any major city.

It's like wearing Kanye's face on your shoe, it's nothing like wearing any of the other pairs. I've worn my damn Mags before for crying out loud and didn't get this kind of attention.

I have 0 desire to own the Red/Red Air Yeezy II ever again. Just thought I'd share the experience.

I've worn my ROs plenty, to clubs, bars, street festivals.... and I live in the Bay Area. Never had any problems.....

I wear mine all the time and never have any issues.

When they first dropped ppl would stop me but that doesn't really happen anymore.

You'll get some salty looks from certain dudes but it's w/e.

You shouldn't let that stop you from wearing a sneaker, :lol:

I've worn my ROs plenty, to clubs, bars, street festivals.... and I live in the Bay Area. Never had any problems.....
The Bay Area is one of those true OG' cities that has been into sneakers for awhile, before forums and blogs started blowing up to where it's at now, I wouldn't expect guys from there to over react seeing Yeezy yet alone RO's. 
smokin.gif

Is that a Rolex dd/2 you wearing proto? Band looks like it but can't see in pics

You got a mad yeezy collection :smokin ay1, ay2 all colours if I remember right plus the Lv releases

Idk how you got the money for it, :x I remember when the Lv dropped, I though I ain't got the money for that.
Now I look at the resell prices, I think should copped |I

I see your still wearing the shoe shields, ouch. Embrace the creases :lol:

nah, just a kors... i don't drop mega bread on much besides sneakers, and i've chilled out on that too in recent years... putting more dough away for retirement.

i copped the grey & pink jaspers straight from LV for retail, and actually got those black jaspers from a dude on the sole collector marketplace for under retail, a few months after they dropped.

i got mega lucky, cuz shortly after that they sky rocketed in price to the $3k - $5k prices they go for now...

i regret sleeping on the red don's tho, cuz i coulda got those for under retail too, and passed for some reason, and it haunts me to this day...

and yeah, it does hurt... but then i see the horrendous creases in other people's pairs and i am not ready for mine to look like that... :x

nah, just a kors... i don't drop mega bread on much besides sneakers, and i've chilled out on that too in recent years... putting more dough away for retirement.

i copped the grey & pink jaspers straight from LV for retail, and actually got those black jaspers from a dude on the sole collector marketplace for under retail, a few months after they dropped.

i got mega lucky, cuz shortly after that they sky rocketed in price to the $3k - $5k prices they go for now...

i regret sleeping on the red don's tho, cuz i coulda got those for under retail too, and passed for some reason, and it haunts me to this day...

and yeah, it does hurt... but then i see the horrendous creases in other people's pairs and i am not ready for mine to look like that... :x

Red dons :smh: your bringing the pain back to me for me not copping now, you think Lv will ever retro? I remember you saying you got crazy deals on most your shoes, you interested in the yeezi 3? Saving your money is the best thing to do, I think the Solars crease and wear the best out the 3 cw's.

Bruh. I used to work for shiekh. And they do hold on to a lot of shoes and release them in their grand opening. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a ton of plats.

no he wasnt the dj even fif it was sketchy you could get free raffle tckets, and they had gamma 11 and fire red 5. people were mad that it was sold out quickly but they didnt have to rerelease any of that. Got to see free performances and free food. Even if you didnt ge free food you had roscoes across street. They did a good job in my opinon.

I may have to finally get rid of my AY1 set to own one or maybe 2 pairs of AY2s. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom