Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Anybody use sole protectors?

Put some on my plats yesterday and wanted to know how long they last 

What's that group? I'm moving to SD this summer, so I'm starting to see what's around there. Also, any suggestions on where to live? I'll be working near the airport.
SCSS is a good group of people, if you are moving here i will send you an invite to the group, bunch good deals and many legit people. if you will be working near the air port there are a bunch of places near there that are nice but a little more expensive since it is downtown area. If you can afford i would say live down there, located to everything, food, hotspots, clubs, padres stadium, and convention center. i work by the airport also, but live about 30 min away , cant go wrong with anything in north county. message me if you need more info
SD crew.. what's your budget for rent?  I live in San Marcos but I work in Kearny Mesa, i have a 40 min commute everyday going down south from north county.  I'd say the best bang for your buck to live around that area is Kearny Mesa area, lots of good asian food too which is always a plus(i'm asian).
Cool. Thanks. I'm half Asian myself. Pretty much white though. Most people can't even tell lol. Budget is $2000-$3000ish. Wouldn't want to go more than $3300, but preferably $2500. You can PM me your response, too.
Y'all RENTING at that price?! 
sick.gif

Mortgage up bro lol

Want to know your guys opinion... A friend came to me with his DS solars and plats in size 9.5. 5k takes both. Should i cash him out?

Back
Top Bottom