Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

dope pickup. hit you with the follow. time to wear them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am definitely wearing mine this summer. what sz? and how much u drop if u dont mind us asking.
Followed you back homie, im itching for winter to be over so I can rock them daily, knowing Chi city tho that wont be till late march smh.

These are a size 11, worn 3 times (not ebay 3x but actually 3x)

Talked buyer down from 2550 to 2100, came with OG all including receipt

Followed you back homie, im itching for winter to be over so I can rock them daily, knowing Chi city tho that wont be till late march smh.

These are a size 11, worn 3 times (not ebay 3x but actually 3x)

Talked buyer down from 2550 to 2100, came with OG all including receipt

my size.. i copped a ds pair with receipt and og all for 2700 about 4 months ago. 2100 is NOT bad at all considering how clean they are. LMAO at ebay 3x. "hiked in them once but PADS"

good cop man..

my size.. i copped a ds pair with receipt and og all for 2700 about 4 months ago. 2100 is NOT bad at all considering how clean they are. LMAO at ebay 3x. "hiked in them once but PADS"

good cop man..
Figured for a personal pair in this condition I wouldn't really get a better deal..helps that the seller is also plugged and happens to know some the homies I went to college with.

Wassup wit them frags doe??
grin.gif

Figured for a personal pair in this condition I wouldn't really get a better deal..helps that the seller is also plugged and happens to know some the homies I went to college with.

Wassup wit them frags doe??>D

that always works. 2100 aint bad..i just browsed ebay and saw some BEAT up pairs for 2300+. Dudes wilding on condition and all that. smh.. good come up tho.. i am sure you will get plenty of wears ..

i am about to sole protect mine to atleast help preserve that GITD sole a lil longer .. Frags!? I am open to anything bruhh..your boi jdilla too. ha!

The pair is 100% legit...

I'm actually trying to get all 3 Y1's NDS condition for my factory laced RO's

Patience lol!!!

Was that you that offered that lol I saw that
Yeah it was he was trying to get my RO but obviously didnt wanna drop much. So i told him gimme all 3 and you can have it straight up.

He tried trading me his worn 2x LV patchwork don straight up for my RO but I declined

Yeah it was he was trying to get my RO but obviously didnt wanna drop much. So i told him gimme all 3 and you can have it straight up.

He tried trading me his worn 2x LV patchwork don straight up for my RO but I declined

I thought he said he was interested ?

If not he wants me to meet him in beverly hills Saturday . It's about 2 and half hours from me . Just not sure if I should wait and see if price on frags go up and look for another pair .

I thought he said he was interested ?

If not he wants me to meet him in beverly hills Saturday . It's about 2 and half hours from me . Just not sure if I should wait and see if price on frags go up and look for another pair .
Price on frags will go up no doubt imo. But if you cant do this deal now Go for it

Back
Top Bottom