Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Saw some fake tweet about a dude selling solars and plats for 3500 I almost dropped my phone I had to sit down and reevaluate my life.

I was willing to blow 3500 on some nikes. Smh.

Last edited:
Guys quick question on sizing on Yezzy 2's

I am a natural 11.5 in jordan 1's and an 11 in 4 retros, for mostly all running Nikes I am a 11.5, for AM 1's an 11.

I am having an impossible time finding 11.5 in Yeezys if not for a premium, would you guys suggest going with an 11 or a 12?

Thanks in advance!

I am a natural 11.5 in jordan 1's and an 11 in 4 retros, for mostly all running Nikes I am a 11.5, for AM 1's an 11.

I am having an impossible time finding 11.5 in Yeezys if not for a premium, would you guys suggest going with an 11 or a 12?

Thanks in advance!

I'm a size 11 in almost everything but in Yeezy 2's I can fit comfortably in a 10.5

Thanks in advance!
I wear an 11.5 in Jordan 1s too. I can fit an 11-12 in Y2s comfortably. I wouldn't size down to a 10.5 though. If you're looking for a size 11.5, especially in Red Octobers, you're gonna have a rough time, unless you want to pay that premium price tag. Best of luck homie. 

restock saturday in NY

you're welcome
smokin.gif
nobody pick up on this yet? surely not 

Just a heads up, replica sites just started selling "unauthorized" or "authentic", whatever you want to call them, of the solar reds Y2's. The scales still seem off at first glance though.

I had a question as well, can Nike still technically retro or restock the Y2 even though Kanye isn't working with them anymore? I mean, tomorrow does seem like the perfect day to restock the RO's, given the color matches with the theme of Valentine's day, and as well as the Y3 launch. 

Just a heads up, replica sites just started selling "unauthorized" or "authentic", whatever you want to call them, of the solar reds Y2's. The scales still seem off at first glance though.

I had a question as well, can Nike still technically retro or restock the Y2 even though Kanye isn't working with them anymore? I mean, tomorrow does seem like the perfect day to restock the RO's, given the color matches with the theme of Valentine's day, and as well as the Y3 launch. 
They BEEN doing this fam. Almost 9-10 months now.

A restock happening is very improbable. Possible but not LIKELY.

They BEEN doing this fam. Almost 9-10 months now.

A restock happening is very improbable. Possible but not LIKELY.
I knew they have been doing it with Jordans, but I was unaware of the Y2's. People who are paying these ridiculous prices for fake shoes are just simply idiotic.

As for the restock, Yes I agree with you, but I still will keep hope on it happening. hahaha. I'm not a fan of Adidas, and these Yeezy boost are going to over flood the market, I can feel it.

Thanks in advance!
Go with an 11...im in the same situation as you..they fit perfect.

Wore em for the first time since I got em last night for the bulls-cavs game

Dont mind the Off White rug

Back
Top Bottom