Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Bout to cop a plat ds sz 11 for 2450. I guess all star weekend got people focusing on other shoes.

Due to all the rich people in NYC for allstar weekend. Available interested buyers are all over that store so prices will go up...

but a sz 12 is 6250... damn 5k after they take their 20% is sweet may actually send them in. can get a nice rolex for that

Due to all the rich people in NYC for allstar weekend. Available interested buyers are all over that store so prices will go up...
but a sz 12 is 6250... damn 5k after they take their 20% is sweet may actually send them in. can get a nice rolex for that
Yup can't go wrong with 5 stacks

I've been trying to find someone to trade me DS RO's for MY DS Solars (sz 10.5) with NO type of luck... any leads or suggestions would be appreciated.

keep the solars, imo.  more wearable.

I agree. But I have multiple pairs of Solars and don't habe RO. I don't really see myself wearing RO, but at this point I think it's more of just completing the collection. That's why I don't mind a straight trade even with the Solars going for a bit more.

I agree. But I have multiple pairs of Solars and don't habe RO. I don't really see myself wearing RO, but at this point I think it's more of just completing the collection. That's why I don't mind a straight trade even with the Solars going for a bit more.

If I were in your spot and had multiple Solars, I would trade a pair for RO. Gotta complete the trifecta!

Back
Top Bottom