Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Humble brag
laugh.gif

Just curious, were you guys happy with the way Nike released these (without warning), or would you have preferred a notice ahead of time?
honestly can't be mad at it. would be dope if they did it 1-2 more times throughout the week giving those that missed out by being at work etc. a chance 

For those who struck out, how late were you to the link? Just curious. Seems like if you caught the link once it was tweeted, it was smooth sailing. Still can't believe i missed it. 
i had a friend who happened to be on twitter and clicked on the link right away. he was able to get it into the cart but timed out then sold out. so it wasn't easy breezy.

Same here in the Uk. Sat on my iPad playing games with the kids and the notification comes in, Must be the best kept secret in the sneaker world of all time. I actually had to pause for a second to check it was not a fake tweet. managed to cop my size and after I giot the confirmation I got another one in my cart but was too nervous to pull the trigger in case it was I per customer and they cancelled both my orders. Unbelievable.
What? Sorry to hear that. How it took to cancel your order?

Solars pushed 3K on Release date, these are pushing around that too.

Solars then dropped to $1,500ish for a few months and then went up in value.

bruh you're talmbout a different market.

everything is up these days.

again a pair of solars go for 3.5-5K.

ya'll trippin' if you think these won't start at AT LEAST 3.5K.....And that's a solid.

Can provide 2 sides to this coin.

As someone with a 9-5 and family. I'd be chapped if they moved to this format. I work all day and spend time with my fam on the weekends. Random release go to e-campers or people glued to their phones. As fair as it is, those who lead a fuller life never have the opportunity.

That being said, it certainly beats having the bots grab all the pairs... But at least with bots I have a chance.

Pretty much just being at the right place at the right time thing. I have missed all the quarterly restocks being at work, fishing and working out when they have dropped.

Sunday was probably the best day when most people aren't as busy being Mon-Fri are business days and Sat. everyone is out in about.

i had a friend who happened to be on twitter and clicked on the link right away. he was able to get it into the cart but timed out then sold out. so it wasn't easy breezy.
i got the tweet sent to my phone and at 1:02 added to cart, waited inline for ten minutes, never got to check out and then after the sold out tweet i got the s/o message.

#feelsbadman

I had already attempted to add to cart in maybe 3 seconds, my LTE is dumb fast.

Waited in line for maybe 12-15 seconds then went into cart.
My 4g is faster than being connected to wifi but lucky me being in one of the only spots on campus with almost no service

Obviously if Foot Locker (HoH) was going to sell these, that means they had the pairs at one point. I know Nike has said today's release, online through them, was the one and only release, but what happened to the FL/HoH pairs? Were they recalled by Nike? Being destroyed? Asking out of genuine curiosity.

@Mark081990
 were you able to grab a pair? I know you put in a lot of work with them updated saved a brotha a lot of time with the other thread 

If not someone should at least send this dude the dust bag or something. 

The fam struck out... he posted earlier on the thread.

what i wouldve done is sold these and bought some Air Mags. its not so much the shoe, but its the potential to buy any shoe or shoes you would have ever wanted with that money.

i guarantee we will never see another Nike with this type of resale value ever again. Yeezy 2s broke the mold on that and it will never be exceeded. Not even Jordan and Lebron samples hold that type of weight

Back
Top Bottom