Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

For those who struck out, how late were you to the link? Just curious. Seems like if you caught the link once it was tweeted, it was smooth sailing. Still can't believe i missed it. 
10 secs maybe but I was doing it from my phone at 7eleven instead of my home wifi.
Im switching cell phone carriers now

Last edited:
about the same here.. was on my phone saw the tweet  that said "air yeezy 2" i was like wtf clicked the link fast, clicked on my size and waited about 30 seconds til it went into my cart.. checkout with paypal cause regular checkout was being really buggy for me..

4G on your phone? What time did Nike send the order confirmation email?

thats wat i been wondering. more so, what kanye thought about all this in general and if they needed him to agree to it
I doubt kanye had anything to do with it.  Nike paid him already for his help, they have total control over the shoes, surely.  He probably did work on a contract basis, and in fact, that is part of what he implied was a part of the problem when he left for adidas. 

Just curious, were you guys happy with the way Nike released these (without warning), or would you have preferred a notice ahead of time?

Way they released them was the best method IMO. If there was advance notice, more people with bots and RSVP services could have been prepared, along with more people in general online camping. 5 friends hit me that were able to get manually through NDC U.S or UK. Sadly, it was one of those things you had to be around to catch it.

People complain way too much. Nike gives advance notice? guys complain about bots buying them up and not getting a chance. Nike does a REAL quickstrike drop? guys that missed out complain that it's unfair. I would've never thought they'd release this Sunday, I thought they were coming tomorrow, this Friday, or next Sunday before-after the All-Star Game.

Just glad this madness is forever done with.

Last edited:
^ yes. If you really wanted them yesterday was the day to buy. Couldve got them for 3k lol..... as ridiculous as that sounds. Now I know guys are waiting to buy for that just to FLIP. 

Price is like 5k and up now. Once they get more rare price wont go down...... unless people just don't like the shoe.

Nike doesn't make money off these limited release shoes, and since Nike is done with Kanye now, they should just release more Yeezy 2s to make money and make people happy. It's a win win! This is what Kanye would of wanted too. Kanye said he wanted his sneakers on everyone's feet like Lebron's, and that's why he left Nike.

Last edited:
Where are you yeezy ? 
nerd.gif

I think these will settle to the 3 ~ 2.5k range for a DS pair. People are just thirsty right now, and resellers only see green. Once more pairs are on the market a lot of new resellers will learn about the ghost bidders and flakers that come along with trying to "flip" yeezys.

I think these will settle to the 3 ~ 2.5k range for a DS pair. People are just thirsty right now, and resellers only see green. Once more pairs are on the market a lot of new resellers will learn about the ghost bidders and flakers that come along with trying to "flip" yeezys.

I'm pretty sure not many new sellers got these. Unlike the other release, this was a random release and people who don't know anything about the shoes other than they go for big bucks didn't have a chance.

Not even gonna lie, wish I could have got a pair. Would instantly flip. 2,500-3,000. :smokin
I'm still flabbergasted as to why people pay so much money for shoes.

^^they may not be new when it comes to buying nikes, but I know there's a lot of people out there whom have never had a shoe of this caliber. The way this release went down I'm sure a lot of people who usually strike out on every limited release, but were able to obtain these.

@three6mafia

Hype, thirst, and irrational decisions.

Last edited:
Wish Nike will do restock and special tweets like this during the night when most people aren't ready. Now, that's a special release!

Wow, reading over this thread, a ton of people got these on NT.

That tells me a lot were sold by Nike.

Don't get it twisted, these were going for $5K when they were supposed to never be released... Now that the market is about to be flooded, very few are gonna be able to sell for prices that high.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way they released them was the best method IMO. If there was advance notice, more people with bots and RSVP services could have been prepared, along with more people in general online camping. 5 friends hit me that were able to get manually through NDC U.S or UK. Sadly, it was one of those things you had to be around to catch it.

People complain way too much. Nike gives advance notice? guys complain about bots buying them up and not getting a chance. Nike does a REAL quickstrike drop? guys that missed out complain that it's unfair. I would've never thought they'd release this Sunday, I thought they were coming tomorrow, this Friday, or next Sunday before-after the All-Star Game.

Just glad this madness is forever done with.

amen

couldn't they drop these in the summer after people spent all their tax money? now i gotta compete on ebay with fools who claim 6 kids and are waiting on a fat check. I hope the market really floods like it was raining yeezys for 40 days and nights.

I still can't believe this release.  If it wasn't done like this, I wouldn't have stood a chance against bots and EL's.  So I'm happy with the way it was done.

Back
Top Bottom