Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I can't lie, the yeezy 2 is a nice looking sneaker but I will never be able to wrap my head around paying so much for them. I have really nice handmade custom boots that cost less than some of these prices and will last an eternity longer. Just baffles me. I get collector prices but some of these auctions are literally enough to pay a semester of tuition or a large down payment on a car. Anyway... Just thinking out loud

Last edited:
from this release chinese will be the real winners. these will be the easiest-like never before- replicas ever made. congratulations to the lucky ones..unfortunately i m not in this list....
the rest will be able to cop fakes and nobody will even know! 

lol

These released only online and nowhere at retail. How exactly is the market flooded? I think you are overestimating the supply.

for such a random release, it's pretty crazy that this many NT'ers were able to cop.

tells me a lot of pairs were sold, online only or not, just seems like a lot (apparently these dropped across the world too, not just the US)...

the market is ABOUT to be flooded. there's about to be a lot of people with dollar signs in their eyes listing these everywhere for sale, cuz they think they can get $5K like others have been with legit, stolen pairs...

not gonna happen.

only reason these were getting $5k + is cuz everybody was convinced these weren't gonna ever officially release (and the sellers of legit pairs were swearing on their lives that these wouldn't ever release, to help convince people it was worth it to pay that much)...

maybe a few will get much initially from impulse buyers, and ballers (rappers, celebs, etc)... but after that, your normal sneaker heads ain't gonna be paying that much, and sellers are gonna settle for lower prices...

watch...

for such a random release, it's pretty crazy that this many NT'ers were able to cop.

tells me a lot of pairs were sold, online only or not, just seems like a lot (apparently these dropped across the world too, not just the US)...

the market is ABOUT to be flooded. there's about to be a lot of people with dollar signs in their eyes listing these everywhere for sale, cuz they think they can get $5K like others have been with legit, stolen pairs...

not gonna happen.

only reason these were getting $5k + is cuz everybody was convinced these weren't gonna ever officially release (and the sellers of legit pairs were swearing on their lives that these wouldn't ever release, to help convince people it was worth it to pay that much)...

maybe a few will get much initially from impulse buyers, and ballers (rappers, celebs, etc)... but after that, your normal sneaker heads ain't gonna be paying that much, and sellers are gonna settle for lower prices...

watch...
but you acting like selling them for $3000 is peanuts.

i'm not selling mine BUT if i only get 3000 vs 5000...well, i'm still good with that

:lol: we have what 100 or so members that got in... that's flooded? I do agree prices may go down but to say the market is or will be flooded is comical.

If I was one of the few lucky ones to get these, I'd be very worried to wear them.

that reason alone is why I'd sell them.

just saying, people do anything for shoes nowadays :smh:

If I was one of the few lucky ones to get these, I'd be very worried to wear them.

that reason alone is why I'd sell them.

just saying, people do anything for shoes nowadays
mean.gif
i'll probably wear mine once or twice a year.
this is not an everyday sneaker.  you only wear these at your wedding

No lie, first thing I did waking up was check my confirmation email again, thinking it was all a dream... Can't believe I fell in the trap of being excited about all red kicks associated to Kanye. Smfh at my self, too old for this. :smh:

Edit: I really need to stop reading this thread, with the way the ebay prices are being mentioned, I might be too tempted to sell. I think having these in hand will help the decision.

Last edited:
just looking on ebay and there's a bunch in my size already... and that's just people posting their confirmation page screen shots...

not flooded like tiffany or your typical jordan numbers, obviously...

but flooded enough that cats thinking they were about to catch $5K for these all day long will be brought back down to earth a bit.

$2 or $3K is still a great come up, but all i'm saying is, for a cat like me, who's collected and worn yeezys since day dot, $2 or $K is a lot better and more feasible than $5K + ($2 or $3K is more like solar numbers, which is where these should be)....

Last edited:
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! Great way to release them but after all of the speculation, that's it! Gone... And since the other Yeezy 2's didn't release on the Europe site, I assumed these wouldn't either - got rid of the notifications! Congrats to all that copped!
they released on NikeStore EU the same time as us, they synchronized the launch.

Last edited:
I'm typically not a reseller, but I'm all about it when it comes to yeezys. I had 2 pairs of the tan 1's sold them for like 550 a pop to help me get a whip back in college. Had I had known I could have gotten 2k for them I would have sat on them.

I'm typically not a reseller, but I'm all about it when it comes to yeezys. I had 2 pairs of the tan 1's sold them for like 550 a pop to help me get a whip back in college. Had I had known I could have gotten 2k for them I would have sat on them.

that's unfortunate cuz yeezy 1's are actually a very high quality, dope shoe...

miles ahead of any jordan, SB, or anything else i've seen nike put out.

as a general sneaker lover and connoisseur, ya gotta appreciate that shoe.

i understand being young and using that dough to buy a car, that's important... but $500 or $2K comes and goes out of my pockets all the time, but yeezy 1's are sick AF, and i love having them more than that lil' bit of profit i'd burn thru on some

Last edited by a moderator:
flooded or not these shoes will never go lower than 2k

it was a release when people weren't prepared

lots of people on here got the 2k lebrons

Didn't they say the same thing when the red october won't release? NikeID might have a chance to release the yeezy on ID

Didn't they say the same thing when the red october won't release? NikeID might have a chance to release the yeezy on ID

anything can release on nikeid. its up to them whether they want to or not.

Like I said, Nike doesn't make money off these limited releases, and since Nike is done with Kanye now, they should just release more Yeezy 2s to make some money and everyone happy. Kanye would of wanted this too, he said he wants his shoes on everyone's feet like Lebron's, and that's why he left Nike. So, by doing this it will be a win for Nike, everyone, and Kanye! Who agrees? 
happy.gif

Last edited:
flooded or not these shoes will never go lower than 2k

i'd agree with that...

hype is too strong, and solar's went for too much, so resellers will keep their prices up above $2K, no matter what...

i was lucky to get my solar's and plat's for $1350 each, cuz i timed it right, when the market was flooded, and after the impulse buying was over...

perfect timing tho, cuz within just a few weeks and months, solar's couldn't be had for under $3K and plat's for under $2K...

all i was trying to say is, $2 - $3K is a helluva lot better than the $5K + that you HAD to spend to obtain these b4, when it was looking like they were never gonna release...

keep in mind also that all those contest winners are due to receive their pairs this month too, to add to what's on the market (50 winners, right?)...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom