Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

buy stock in eBay.. I'm telling you guys.....imagine all the fees theyre going to be getting between these and the diamonds.. smh

How do people fall for these shill bid auctions. Of course nobody is gonna actually pay 15k lol It happens all the time. Check out the completed listings before going crazy 

It looks like these shoes will be valued for more than we thought
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
SO THE YEEZYS DROP THEN RESELLERS CHARGE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

FOR THEM BUT CANT OFFER FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING.

dont hold your breath.. how does anyone know nike didnt sell there entire stock?  just speculation.  
not speculation

there is still a decent amount of pairs of red octobers remaining

what will happen to them is the speculation

I'm always about making a quick buck but if I got through I would've rocked the hell out of them. I missed out on solars too, unless I win the lottery or sell off my entire collection I ain't ever gonna have a pair of yeezy 2s and that sucks.

i hope u get a pair dude. :pimp:

not speculation

not decent, there are very few remaining, with such little numbers they may just send those NIKE HQ instead of a restock

buy stock in eBay.. I'm telling you guys.....imagine all the fees theyre going to be getting between these and the diamonds.. smh
yes...because tiffs and yeezys are going to make any sort of dent it what ebay generates in revenue from completed listings. they sell half million dollar cars homie

not speculation
not decent, there are very few remaining, with such little numbers they may just send those NIKE HQ instead of a restock

honestly, none of us know exactly whats going in with the inventory or how many pairs are left. just sit back and enjoy the ride :smile:

SO THE YEEZYS DROP THEN RESELLERS CHARGE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS

FOR THEM BUT CANT OFFER FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING.
The name of the game is profit. Why would I lose additional money just to overnight? Also with overnight you have little to room to intercept if a payment gets checked. Example, bob buys shoes for you and asks for you to overnight, you in turn comply and send them on there way. Bob contacts his bank claiming that he never authorized the charged. Bank does a back charge to paypal or how ever he paid within hours hold on your account for X amount of dollars. Shoes were already signed for by someone named sam.

Sure you can have all these precautions and insurance on the shipping, but again see line one about profit. Just ship regular ground gives the transaction time to fully go through before the stranger on the other end can try funny business. If he does try you can intercept and not have money tied up. To hell with free overnight shipping.

Don't know why people would sell these on eBay anyway. Sooooooo easy to just wind up giving them up for free. FYI to all y'all selling them. Face to face or bust.

Last edited:
Don't why people would sell these on eBay anyway. Sooooooo easy to just wind up giving them up for free. FYI to all y'all selling them. Face to face or bust.
Hand to hand exchange of 3.5k to 5k

nah way to skecthy  

Back
Top Bottom