Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

i wouldn't sell my collection if i were you. i remember the nostalgia shoes i wanted back in the day. i remember how hard i worked to get them and how excited i was to get them in the mail... once i got them it was just a "thats cool" feeling. wasn't worth the price of admission.

You're right man, I just gotta start putting money to the side and in a few months who knows I could be good.

One thing I gotta admit is this release was done right random drops like that are good for the game IMO

i wouldn't sell my collection if i were you. i remember the nostalgia shoes i wanted back in the day. i remember how hard i worked to get them and how excited i was to get them in the mail... once i got them it was just a "thats cool" feeling. wasn't worth the price of admission.
True! We always want what we can't have.. Doesn't feel the same when you actually get it and your collection is gone lol

I think the best/safest way (for the seller) is to have the buyer deposit the cash in your account and you ship the shoes. Just be an honest seller don't be scumbag and take their money without shipping the shoes.

True! We always want what we can't have.. Doesn't feel the same when you actually get it and your collection is gone lol

Lol yeah that's true, I can't imagine not having all these boxes stacked up though lol

I tell you though these crazy limited releases I miss out on all the time they really get you worked up when you strike out and for me recently that's all the time. Only good thing a lot of NT came up and that's a positive to see

Its a shame you cant even wear the shoes you bought without thinking about something happening
mean.gif

Come out here in the burbs we got that clean air * in my Day-Day voice* 
laugh.gif

Congrats bro!!! 
Thanks man.  Originally from the burbs as well. 

Entertaining a few offers, but ebay will definitely not be seeing my pair. Too high risk of getting ripped off. 

Face to face or bust.  

I think the best/safest way (for the seller) is to have the buyer deposit the cash in your account and you ship the shoes. Just be an honest seller don't be scumbag and take their money without shipping the shoes.

Horrible advice, never do this anybody. Nobody is trust worthy enough to do that with.

Still mad this will be the last nike x yeezy. I think whatever he makes with adidas won't be as dope with 3 stripes as it would be with that swoosh. Could be wrong though I'm just more of a nike guy. 

i see ebay auctions sitting with BIN at 4k, if it is too good to be true it ALWAYS is.
yeah, thanks for the input guys. Thats one of the exact reasons i didn't/won't do it. Just sucks because i LOVE the yeezys; never thought id get a pair. Now that i have these, I don't even wanna keep em. I wear my shoes. Rain, Snow or Sunshine, but i can't wear these Red Octobers in NY without having to look over my back.  I am not one to just hold on to a shoe and let it "collect dust". Crappy situation 

onto the adidas yeezy :rofl:

Yall think that will be good as the nikes? all black or blue

yeah, thanks for the input guys. Thats one of the exact reasons i didn't/won't do it. Just sucks because i LOVE the yeezys; never thought id get a pair. Now that i have these, I don't even wanna keep em. I wear my shoes. Rain, Snow or Sunshine, but i can't wear these Red Octobers in NY without having to look over my back.  I am not one to just hold on to a shoe and let it "collect dust". Crappy situation 
We're in the exact same situation, except i'm in Chiraq.  
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Money order or bank check I'd prefer a bank check but that's me

Adidas? Never liked their shoes but I hope they come out nice

i think his LV release was good... no reason to think Yeezy couldn't do big things under the stripes too.

yess but whats that msrp $900 c's?

im blurry on the details but yea, they were up there. my point is that i think his brand is cross platform and not just limited to the swoosh.

at this point, Yeezy poops gold word to the $120 white tees he sold out.

Back
Top Bottom