Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I HAVE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS: What is considered the best bot? Did yeezys ever restock before? Does anyone think that these will release elsewhere? Ex: FOOTLOCKER. THANK YOU

roll.gif

lmao at them autorefreshing anyone on the page to kick them off and getting them the page cant be displayed screen

My order went through, but via PayPal. They only used $103 of my PayPal avaialble $. They didn't use my CC for $153 more. Does this mean my order is more likely to be declined?

I HAVE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS: What is considered the best bot? Did yeezys ever restock before? Does anyone think that these will release elsewhere? Ex: FOOTLOCKER. THANK YOU
I also have important questions for you.

You ain't got no Yeezy *****?

My order went through, but via PayPal. They only used $103 of my PayPal avaialble $. They didn't use my CC for $153 more. Does this mean my order is more likely to be declined?

Call/chat Nike and get more info.

I would ring PayPal afterwards

Last edited:
i was in church when the link dropped. Needless to say i lost lol

damb! 
mean.gif
 id blow up their phone asap

i miss the days when i would be able to go the store...give them my money...and just get the shoes that i want...simple

Lol, How do you strike out 3x in less than 24hrs...

Kobe 9 = had em in my cart...then ERROR...

Diamond SB = in my cart...then ERROR...

Yeezys = in my cart...then ERROR...

I can only LAUGH at this point now

Buying Shoes the last 3 years = Scavenger Hunt, Where's Waldo!?, Contests, Blue's Clues...

I'm getting toooooo old for this s*** now, it's just unbelievable the hoops you have to go through to "obtain" a damn pair of shoes.

I don't know how it's possible to actually checkout with their servers not crashing.

Kudos for those who got through though. Lol

Same exact thing happened to me. Only the phantoms exist of them now. Need hard liquor

Back
Top Bottom